Torquay United Away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Torquay United Away

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Looking forward to nice little road trip to Torquay United vs Plymouth Argyle on Tuesday Night from North Devon

Should be a decent "Devon Derby" Pre Season Friendly

Will we be wearing Stripes or Royal Lilac for the 1st Time ?

Pre Season :thumbs:

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
If I were to leave Mutley Plain at 6:05pm, would I make it to the game? Thinking of traffic and parking etc

Aug 29, 2014
No problem, half hour to newton Abbot horse racing on same day afternoon meet so could be a bit of traffic around another half hour 45 mins to plainmoor street parking around ground

P

Positively Green

I asked about seating this week and was told by Mervyn, who was answering Torquay United Box Office calls, that there will definately be seating for away supporters available to buy on the day.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Monster Green":wx8mkp7k said:
If I were to leave Mutley Plain at 6:05pm, would I make it to the game? Thinking of traffic and parking etc

Not if you're walking

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":vwvssrjb said:
Monster Green":vwvssrjb said:

Not if you're walking

I think the fact that I have included traffic and parking in my sentence may give it away a little :cool:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Once again the post code for the sat-nav would be handy. That time of the day I think I will use the back road Via Elburton and into Totnes that way to beat the build-up of traffic at Dartington. :scarf:

Dec 3, 2005
Totnes is horrendous between 5 and 6, there again Newton Abbot road to Torquay is even worse, with the roadworks at that time of the night. Better checking trains to be fair. If I was doing it I would come thru Totnes after 6 and then thru Paignton, should have cleared a bit by then. :)

Post Code is: TQ1 3PS