Argyle fans in Lancashire | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle fans in Lancashire

Aug 10, 2006
I am on the sunny side of the m62 west Yorkshire :lol: :lol: :lol:, as you say it's a pity we are not in league 1 this season there are roughly 19 away game's north of Birmingham never mind maybe next season enjoy your stay up north there are plenty of green's about.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
A PNE fan accosted me when parked outside Aldi in Preston last weekend. He'd spotted my Argyle car stickers. He said he knew of an Argyle fan living in Penwortham (suburb of Preston for you Saaartheners). Apparently this bloke used to be an Arsenal nutjob but has recently, perfectly understandably, converted to Argyle. Isn't there an ex Gooner posting on this forum sometimes ? If so, is he this bloke ? Reveal yourself.
Preston is a veritable hotbed for Argyle fans, 6 that I know of & counting.

S

stanners222

Im in Oswaldtwistle get to most away days in the north west!

Mar 29, 2011
Someone who I used to know quite well is moving to Blackpool soon. He's ended up being told to go and join his girlfriend or she said she'd leave him for the other bloke she's been seeing that lives near her in Fleetwood. You'd recognise him, got a nose that could poke your eye out from across a room.

His name is Toddlers. Let me know if you want me to hook you up with him. I think he posts on here. Once got ridiculed when moaning about the police at Newton Abbot station after the Torquay game. Not sure if you remember it.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Jasa":qothvqwk said:
Someone who I used to know quite well is moving to Blackpool soon. He's ended up being told to go and join his girlfriend or she said she'd leave him for the other bloke she's been seeing that lives near her in Fleetwood. You'd recognise him, got a nose that could poke your eye out from across a room.

His name is Toddlers. Let me know if you want me to hook you up with him. I think he posts on here. Once got ridiculed when moaning about the police at Newton Abbot station after the Torquay game. Not sure if you remember it.
Todders moving up North is he?
Extra seat on the bananabus then :think:

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
I live in Southport (officially Merseyside and becoming more and more scouse but traditionally Lancashire) this division is not great for nearby away days, Accrington Stanley, Morecambe closest for me next season.
Echoing loyal1970 if we'd been promoted last season would have meant 7 away days within less than 1 hour travel time.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Assume most of Greater Manchester occupies what us oldies would still refer to as Lancashire and Cheshire?