Reading number 8. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reading number 8.

Jun 13, 2015
Despite looking like David Luiz's body double I thought this guy looked excellent!! Rarely gave the ball away and everything they did today went through him. Looks like one for the future, and I for one wouldn't object to seeing him here on loan if needed this season :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
What a player he was.

Lovely to see a player of that calibre.

Him and Boetang on the same day!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
reading were superb all over the pitch.all the moaners who said that this was an inferior team were very wrong.this group of players were a credit to the sport in a very entertaining match. :clap: well done all players

G

greengiant1886

Sounds like you mean Aaron Kuhl, who I think is an England under 19.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
Looking at it from getting our side ready for the new season I reckon we got more out of today's match then we did playing Swansea and chasing the ball non stop for 90 minutes. A good test today.

Mar 23, 2008
Played quite a few times for the first team although mostly as sub, son of former Brizzle City midfielder Martin I believe. You know you're getting old when you remember seeing players dads play, thought that when Ansah was here on loan.

Jul 11, 2011
Totally agree, one of the best midfielders I have seen at home park. Boateng was not far off his standard today too and looks a good signing. I also thought Readings number 6 was good for a young lad, only mistake was when Reid got the better than him.

Would love to sign number 8 on loan but would both him and boateng fit in the same side?

Jun 8, 2014
Wonderful player. He'll be relatively close to their first team this year I'm sure. Way too good for us as well I'd imagine.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
The number 10 looked quite a handful. Gary Sawyer had a job keeping him quiet. :scarf:

Jan 2, 2006
cheshiregreen":k1g755k8 said:
Steve Evans":k1g755k8 said:
plenty of the reading players will play at the highest level.what a great side

Maybe we will see one in an Argyle shirt this season (on loan)?

After reading Adams' comments about the game I think he will certainly be asking....