Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Do player or manager interviews outside at HP when the interview is spoiled by the wind blowing. It happened in both the Adams and Carey interviews from saturdays game, and it has occured before.
Another rant

Jul 29, 2010
Perhaps the lighting is being rationed inside to save a few pence more.

#ripoffsummer.

A

acorn

A fur mic cover that costs less than £10 would sort the problem out. Someone tell the club to put "fur mic cover" into Ebay.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":1rxga77l said:
I don't think Argyle can be blamed for not turning off the wind for interviews.

I may have been whooshed (I do hope so Ollie or I despair :) ) but on a windy day do the interviews inside.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Womble":fiuu9zqj said:
Ollieargyle9":fiuu9zqj said:
I don't think Argyle can be blamed for not turning off the wind for interviews.

I may have been whooshed (I do hope so Ollie or I despair :) ) but on a windy day do the interviews inside.

Haha no need to despair Womble I was fishing for a whoosh with that comment :)

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
In terms of the audio from my behalf on MM, I am in the process of buying a 'proper' mic with a wind shield, so audio quality will be overall better :thumbs:

Nov 18, 2014
rose":2thn45qi said:
In terms of the audio from my behalf on MM, I am in the process of buying a 'proper' mic with a wind shield, so audio quality will be overall better :thumbs:

Is the club paying for it or are donations required ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Neither, I'm sure Charlie pays for it himself, he usually does, despite offers to the contrary.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
RNHGreen":1u1occh4 said:
rose":1u1occh4 said:

I fund all my own equipment myself. I'd rather people willing to chuck money to buy me new equipment give it to the youth team.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
rose":39x1er3k said:
RNHGreen":39x1er3k said:
rose":39x1er3k said:

I fund all my own equipment myself. I'd rather people willing to chuck money to buy me new equipment give it to the youth team.

How about the funding for obtaining the licences needed to film FL action? Is that down to you as well? Seeing as you show match action, do you pay for your own media accreditation that is required from Dataco? Who pays for the required £2 million worth of cover in the form of public liability insurance that Dataco insist upon when applying for accreditation on behalf of an agency/freelancer or newspaper? The club don't own the rights to Football League action so they can't grant you that permission themselves.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I have a feeling you're going to become very unpopular after that post Paul! :facepalm:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Oh dear LC, wether you are right or not that was not a welcome post