Speaker system | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Speaker system

Feb 4, 2011
cornwall
Could not make it on Saturday so could anyone tell me if the system is any better or is it still crap on the Lyndhurst side

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The PA system is an important part of the safety certificate. I'm surprised that our local enforcement officers have never insisted that it is brought up to an acceptable level. I can only assume that testing in an empty stadium produces different results than when there is a crowd there.

Sep 8, 2013
Was there on Saturday and it was bad. Team announcements were anything but clear. Surely it doesn't take a lot to improve this?

Jul 29, 2010
Oh my days, another thread and another issue with Home Park fraying at the edges.

Clearly it DOES take a lot greenwelly. What with the fans doing ground improvements, Bobby's Garden still a mess, seats being ripped out for water leaks and now the tannoy system, it's falling apart.

Maybe there's a piggy bank where the rip-off money charged for fans to use their own printers is going. Once enough pennies have been pinched they'll get round to it.

Dec 3, 2005
Most of the time in the Grandstand it is TOO loud!!!

It is the roaming mike they use at half-time that needs to be replaced, that is aweful and embarressing when they are interviewing anyone, including the Chairman himself.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
X Isle":gqg8d377 said:
Oh my days, another thread and another issue with Home Park fraying at the edges.

Clearly it DOES take a lot greenwelly. What with the fans doing ground improvements, Bobby's Garden still a mess, seats being ripped out for water leaks and now the tannoy system, it's falling apart.

Maybe there's a piggy bank where the rip-off money charged for fans to use their own printers is going. Once enough pennies have been pinched they'll get round to it.

It's called "living on capital" in the economic world, as this country did in WW2,and Argyle are re-inventing in 2015..... however,its on the green green grass of HP where it counts,and apart from the rubbish swirling around, thats looking OK..