Hiram Boateng. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hiram Boateng.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Blows a little bit hot and cold but he was fantastic yesterday and will get better and better. Plays the holding midfield role with McHugh and can turn defence into attack in an instant.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
I've seen him play 3 times so far and I was very impressed. For a 19yo he looks calm and confident on the ball and seems to do the simple things very well. He also imposes himself in the midfield and whilst he can go missing a little at times, I think he has an extremely bright future and hope we can hang onto him for the season to boost our promotion push!

Apr 4, 2015
he is outstanding in this league, a cut above nearly all around him. Got great composure and is always willing to get stuck in and his passing under pressure is real quality in short i think he has a big future. What were palace fans thoughts on him before we loaned him?

Aug 15, 2015
I only saw him at Wimbledon but it was obvious that he's someone who can and will play higher up the ladder. Will be a Premiership player.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
I really like him and think he's got a big future.

Apart from the Pompey game where our whole team went missing he's stood out in the defensive midfield role. Has the size and power needed to compete in league2 and the skill to pass the ball when he gets it.

I think this loan will do him a lot of good as League 2 can be a physical battle with a lot of experienced pros against him every week and he should go back to you a much better player.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
First time insaw him yesterday and thought he was fantastic for 60mins, he ran the game and has a brilliant first touch for such a big lad, he gets the ball out of his feet quickly and his reading of the game was superb.

Very impressed

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
Best game he has played for us yesterday. Great touch and movement for such a young player. Definitely a cut above this league. Can we have him for free please.x

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Graham Evans":iuzjcnho said:
Absolute rubbish . I think you should force him to stay here on a free transfer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why should we be lumbered with him for the rest of the season let alone a free transfer, heaven forfend, although i suppose as Palace were kind enough to loan him to us, the least we can do is take him off their hands.

Mar 23, 2008
I think I've been very unlucky, as have seen him against Portsmouth and Carlisle and apart from a half hour spell against Carlisle I've felt the games have completely passed him by.

Aug 13, 2009
Can't say I am raving about him like some of the posts although I've only seen him twice against Pompey and Newport
Anonymous against Portsmouth better against Newport (quality of opposition?)
Hope he proves to be as good as a lot of people think he is