Exit congestIon! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exit congestIon!

Jul 10, 2011
It's great to that fans want to applaud the team after a stylish performance, but could this be done from a normal viewing position and not from the exit steps where blockages appear to occur preventing those wishing to leave in the normal way. I refer to the Lyndy side.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
When I am endeavouring to leave on the Lyndhust side, I sometimes wonder whether the stadium emergency evacuation time scale would ever be met in a crisis.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Another moan.

Jeez

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
LG":30ky5fmf said:
Tugboat":30ky5fmf said:
Another moan.

Jeez
The pasties were like nuclear reactors yesterday too! :lol:

Now that is unacceptable. :lol:

May 8, 2011
If there is nothing to moan about on the pitch, have to find something else to moan about or we wouldn't be Janners.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
pepilgrim":7hzzimnn said:
It's great to that fans want to applaud the team after a stylish performance, but could this be done from a normal viewing position and not from the exit steps where blockages appear to occur preventing those wishing to leave in the normal way. I refer to the Lyndy side.

Let's say your exit is on your right and there's 8 people between you and the steps. If those 8 don't move you won't either also, could people be applauding on the steps purely because they're not moving.

The problems are being caused by the numbers wanting to leave through the big exit in the corner of the Devonport and Lyndhurst regardless of where they've been sat during the game.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
In the 70s and 80s, walking down the ramp to leave the Lyndhurst after a good sized crowd (16,000 upward)could be terrifying when a surge meant you couldn't keep your feet on the floor.

In those days you could only exit by heading towards the car park.

Stop moaning.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
this is a desirable "problem" in my opinion.the lads are playing brilliant and we just want to consume the atmosphere.what a difference our new management team have made.well done to the board for this astute appointment. :clap:

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
cheshiregreen":22nyfqho said:
In the 70s and 80s, walking down the ramp to leave the Lyndhurst after a good sized crowd (16,000 upward)could be terrifying when a surge meant you couldn't keep your feet on the floor.

In those days you could only exit by heading towards the car park.

Stop moaning.
You are so right , Christ I miss those days in a way , toilets were a disgrace and I wont go into details, the ramp was dangerous if you were small...
Spion Kop electrifying,
Argyle now in a position to change the horrid last 6 years or so, in DA I have a feeling he is building Plymouth Argyle again and you would be a fool not to be part of it , so all the fans that have stayed away, come back to the green army as you will not be disappointed.... :scarf: :scarf:

M

Monkey Nuts

Quintrell_Green":3qbac5s2 said:
When I am endeavouring to leave on the Lyndhust side, I sometimes wonder whether the stadium emergency evacuation time scale would ever be met in a crisis.
If there was an emergency situation then people wouldn't be standing on the steps applauding the players would there. Everyone would be hot stepping it to the exit.

Feb 15, 2005
Having paid £20 and a slender lead of 1-0, why would people want to leave early? I don't understand it and I wanted to clap the team off!!!!!!