Next 5 games | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Next 5 games

Jul 2, 2014
I predicted a maximum of 10 points on our first five, so what do I know. Looking ahead, we have:

Stevenage away
Wycombe away
Bristol R home
Mansfield away
Barnet home

I wouldn't bet against us on any of them, but to be truthful, I'll be happy with a point at Wycombe. Stevenage aren't doing great so far this season, but they might grind us down with a draw too. I am optimistic about the other three, so I predict 10-12 points. That would put us at 22-24 points compared to 13 points after ten games last year. :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I would be happy with the standard draw away and win at home scenario from that lot. Another 9 points would give us 21 from the opening 10 games which is top 2 form over a season.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Stevenage away W
Wycombe away. W because we have to.
Bristol R home. W
Mansfield away D
Barnet home w

Something alien this term as being 2nd means we're looking down on most teams. That in itself lends itself for thinking we're unstoppable so it's hard to see any game we could lose. It's also confusing as we're unbeaten on our travels with our only league defeat being at home. So easy to expect 15/15 but likely to be 10-11/15.

I've put Wycombe down as a win purely because I don't have the guts to put us down for anything else.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Without wanting to be overconfident, I seriously think 15 points is a realistic aim.

The two home games should be converted to 6 points, Stevenage have both started poorly so winnijng there isn't too ambitious either. As for Wycombe, they're a good side but our record there is class in recent years. And Mansfield have started alright, but they'll be nothing more than mid table this year.

We're looking very organised and solid, and we're creating chances. So I think these next 5 games are a really good opportunity to stamp our mark on the league. Because October is looking tricky.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Feb 14, 2015
Falmouth, Cornwall
Stevenage away: Win, Currently sit 17th and if we get a win in the JPT we'll be full of confidence against a team lower down the league.

Wycombe away: Win, Yes, Wycombe are 3rd and 'doing well' at the moment, but you need to see who they've played. 4 out of their 5 games so far have been against some of the weaker teams in the division being York, Dag & Red, Morecambe and Barnet. If we put in a good performance against Stevenage there's no reason why we can't go to Adams Park full of momentum and get a result.

Bristol Rovers home: Win, With the previous games hopefully going our way, this should be a close match but as we're at home I can't see why we can't win again.

Mansfield away: Draw/Loss, Not too confident about this one.

Barnet home: Win, Delightful fixture at home. :)

Overall, 4 wins from 5 and 12-13 points! :scarf:

...if all goes to plan

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
15 points and top of the table, with big air between 3rd and 4th.

Why not?

:scarf: