DA nominated for manager of the month | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

DA nominated for manager of the month

C

Cobi Budge.

Alongside Paul Cook, Ian Hendon & Gareth Ainsworth.

Carey not nominated for player of the month.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ian Hendon will win it.

DA to come second

C

Cobi Budge.

Paul Cook buys every player in the football league and still won't win manager of the month.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Portsmouth have never really 'bothered' me as a team, I guess I'm not old enough to remember the dockyard rivalry. But I am really going off them, in a similar way to Luton during Sturrocks reign. And its mainly because of the manager. I hope we go up and they fall awayl! *said in Keegan style!*

May 18, 2011
Pompey are my local team I can't stand them I'm over the moon we have fended them off Reid as soon as I was made aware of the link by my pompey supporting mates it was almost like they had signed him already because they were to quote ' he won't turn us down we are pompey ' I would love nothing more then to turn them.over at fratton park and finish above them in the league, well done to the board and chairman for staying strong!!

C

Cobi Budge.

I'm too young to remember the old rivalry but its fair to say, I'm not too fond of Pompey. Paul Cook is a bit of a bully boy t*t but I didn't like them last season either, or the season before etc.

Pompey possess an extremely pretentious fan base, I've never said that we are too big for this league because of our history & our fan base, I believe you are as big as the league you are in. It's why I get annoyed when people say "we shouldn't be in a league with clubs pulling in 2000", we've lost to Accrington, Morecambe & Dagenham in recent years have we not? Credit to them for maintaining this level with such small crowds.

Pompey fans on the other hand seem to believe they are still in the top flight, that is where they belong, FA Cup finals, away games to Old Trafford, England goalkeepers, occasional European tours, it's all nonsense. History is heritage, tradition etc, and while that's important and should be cherished, the future should be priority. When they were doing poorly last season, all I heard from Pompey fans was "yeah we'll look at our attendances", and? I'd rather pull in 3000 and be promoted to L1 than pull in 15 000 and stay in L2.

They've achieved nothing for years, despite having an endless amount of media coverage, funding & bookmakers promotion tips. It's time for them to forget that they were once famous, start living in the real world & realise they are nothing more than a L2 club looking for promotion.

All said that, I quite like the banter, it seems RR has single handedly restored a rivalry :lol:

Jan 7, 2013
Glad Adams is nominated, fully deserved.. Hendon will win, surprised Carey didn't get nominated for player of the month reckon Ibehre will win that assuming he was nominated!

Apr 4, 2015
cook should be done by the fa but he wont be, he thinks hes above all the other L2 managers and can bully his way to anyone he wants. well done for telling him where to go argyle now lets beat them to promotion to really teach the c... a lesson. I hope DA has formally complained to the fa and the matter is dealt with properly but i wont hold my breath. just in case any pompey fans have forgotten....your'e not famous anymore your'e just spending other peoples money again.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
GreenMatt":1qv7bmxi said:
As expected it has been won by Ian Hendon. Although I'm not quite sure why it was announced at 6 in the morning?!
The man in charge of releasing the result wanted to get to Tesco early to buy the new Iron Maiden album (another PASOTI Fact!) :cool: