Just Back Sponsored by Thameslink Trains (AFCW travel woes) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just Back Sponsored by Thameslink Trains (AFCW travel woes)

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Just back after a curiously lifeless performance by us... sitting on a train in the pleasant Bedfordshire countryside waiting for inspecting engineers to give the go ahead after a bridge strike by a truck somewhere down the line towards Kings Cross on my way to sunny Norbiton.
They didn't... buses were summoned so I went home. Flakey eh?
Better luck to all other Greens travelling to the game tonight.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Had several calls from a very peed off Ian ! Been stuck for 2 hours and hasn't moved even 2 miles !

Sep 6, 2006
Green Rhino":25nkd7wm said:
Just back after a curiously lifeless performance by us... sitting on a train in the pleasant Bedfordshire countryside waiting for inspecting engineers to give the go ahead after a bridge strike by a truck somewhere down the line towards Kings Cross on my way to sunny Norbiton.

Same happened to me. Stuck in Tulse Hill. Was actually hoping to see some of the fringe players play but for some reason he has gone for his strongest team again for a match of little importance. So perversely not too disappointed!

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
chronicgreen":35hxpduq said:
Hands free?

Since he's just paid 50K for a brand new BMW I imagine it has such a function ! Wouldn't you ? :wave:

Balham_Green":ffss8nzt said:
Green Rhino":ffss8nzt said:

Same happened to me. Stuck in Tulse Hill. Was actually hoping to see some of the fringe players play but for some reason he has gone for his strongest team again for a match of little importance. So perversely not too disappointed!

To ensure the integrity of the competition you have to have the vast majority of the same team from the league game before.

Jun 11, 2013
After finally breaking the hoodoo of not winning once we go behind, over 900 days since the last time I believe, it could a key mental achievement for the team that will most likely start the majority of games this season, barring injuries and suspensions

For that reason, tonight could not be more of a success, and who doesn't like an enjoyable atmosphere from the GA and a memorable win?