JPT Second Round Draw | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

JPT Second Round Draw

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Superb result tonight! Who would you like to see Argyle play in the Second Round?

It will be one of, home or away, Bristol Rovers, Coventry, Crawley, Dagenham, Exeter, Gillingham, Luton, Millwall, Northampton, Oxford, Southend, Stevenage, Swindon, Wycombe and Yeovil.

The draw is live on this Saturday morning's Soccer AM, usually starting between 10.30 and 11 o'clock.

J

jbrommo

Coventry away, purely as i live 10 minutes walk from the Ricoh!

Aug 28, 2015
argyle.life
Coventry away would be nice for personal reasons, but it's probably them and Gillingham you'd want to avoid from a footballing perspective.

I'd be confident against the rest at home. Exeter would be great for the coffers too as has been said.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 30, 2004
In the second round the draw is still south west and south east. Argyle will therefore be in the same group as Yeovil,Swindon,Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Coventry, Oxford and Wycombe.

L

leisureplymouth

On football manager I played Oxford away and drew 2-2 before beating them 11-10 on pens Luke McCormick taking the 11th before saving the last lol

Jul 29, 2010
Bermudian Green":2vzyxqx1 said:
Crawley away. Close to Gatwick.

Depends when the fixture date is. I've got a holiday in Devon coming up, you just know irony is going to strike :facepalm:

meetoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
X Isle":p89ewp8s said:
Bermudian Green":p89ewp8s said:

Depends when the fixture date is. I've got a holiday in Devon coming up, you just know irony is going to strike :facepalm:
W/C 5th October.

Jul 29, 2010
meetoo":1n7641z6 said:
X Isle":1n7641z6 said:
Bermudian Green":1n7641z6 said:

W/C 5th October.

Well that's that then, it'll be Crawley Away :doh:

....but if the gods of fate are being kind...anyone at home please :thumbup: