Argyle Youth home to E*e*e* C*t* Today | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Youth home to E*e*e* C*t* Today

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
David_Fisher":3h6zz0j6 said:
Seems the U18s are home to the Scum today @ 2pm in the first round of the FL Youth Alliance Cup.

Nothing on the baggo as usual.
I only know dos Jack Calver's brother told me. That can't be right!! Someone really needs to sort out the clubs PR...
Jon Back.... One for you to influence please.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Very sad someone's of Mr Fisher's age has got to use the word 'scum'.

It's their Youth Team!!

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":22h504kw said:
Very sad someone's of Mr Fisher's age has got to use the word 'scum'.

It's their Youth Team!!

I dunno, I use that term for them up the A38 as I cannot think of anything better. :greensmile:

Sep 28, 2003
London
David_Fisher":15myvj1e said:
Seems the U18s are home to the Scum today @ 2pm in the first round of the FL Youth Alliance Cup.

Blimey.

These 16/17 years kids are "scum", are they?

I genuinely - and instantly - think anyone using that word in regards to a rival football club is an idiot, your asterix-ing out their name too, frankly that's another indicator. They're just another football team that happens to be near us, for crying out loud - we can have a rivalry without being quite so, well, silly, can't we?

Jun 11, 2012
Andy Holland":3rwunlck said:
David_Fisher":3rwunlck said:

Blimey.

I genuinely - and instantly - think anyone using that word in regards to a rival football club is an idiot, your asterix-ing out their name too, frankly that's another indicator. They're just another football team that happens to be near us, for crying out loud - we can have a rivalry without being quite so, well, silly, can't we?
Quite.

Nov 18, 2014
HarlHM":rcygr62b said:
Andy Holland":rcygr62b said:
David_Fisher":rcygr62b said:

Blimey.

Quite.

Rather.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Andy Holland":29o6pwkw said:
David_Fisher":29o6pwkw said:

Blimey.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment Andy, Exweb has only 1 poster it seems willing to call us Plymouth and I feel their bitterness is a lot more prevelant toward us than vice versa. Understandable of course because they are a horrible bunch of Neanderthals.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Still don't see the point if I'm honest.

I know David Fisher is not a knuckle dragger, but that is the language of one.

I have ECFC friends and they're not 'scum' and I know some Argyle fans that most certainly are.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Ade the green":2g9h69kr said:
Andy Holland":2g9h69kr said:
David_Fisher":2g9h69kr said:

Blimey.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment Andy, Exweb has only 1 poster it seems willing to call us Plymouth and I feel their bitterness is a lot more prevelant toward us than vice versa. Understandable of course because they are a horrible bunch of Neanderthals.

The behaviour of others should be completely irrelevant when deciding whether or not to conduct yourself with class and dignity.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Andy Holland":3q1kmd0x said:
David_Fisher":3q1kmd0x said:

Blimey.

Have commented myself before about this and totally agree with what you say.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
If people do not wish to be perceived as an idiot, they should not use the language of one. Saying things like scum isn't innocent banter because it legitimates its use and there will therefore be others who will use it in spite, vitriol, anger and with fists. Let's not be like them on this forum.