Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He's got a point thou

Jan 3, 2013
WhO is moaning merely pointing out the fact that the Plymouth Herald had bigger photo coverage of Exeter than Argo......that can't be right can it?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Knarf Reprah":18grjvpb said:
WhO is moaning merely pointing out the fact that the Plymouth Herald had bigger photo coverage of Exeter than Argo......that can't be right can it?

It's CRAP. the editor should keep the exshitter crap out of a PLYMOUTH paper. That's why we won't buy The Western Morning News as it covers a lot of things of them up the A38. :scarf:

Sep 22, 2011
Evening Herald, Herald Express, Express & Echo, WMN, Daily Mail... All part of the same newspaper group.

Devoting so much to Exeter City in the Herald is lazy journalism. Copy & paste. Ta Da!

But they couldn't give a monkeys. I do think that Chris Errington does his best though.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Why the hell does anybody still buy that Mickey Mouse rag anyway? Dreadful coverage, half-arsed reporting and the editorial standard of a scout troop newsletter. And dont start me on the web site - pop-up ads overload!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Agree Frank, what is that all about ? I bet the Exeter beano or whatever its called wont have a full page spread of Argyle today. Bloody disgrace, you moan Frank because I am.

Jan 3, 2013
Rarely buy it, but thought I would to read about Argo's win. 3/4 of a page, then one page of Excretia photos. I'll never touch the rag again

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
GreenArmy1984":23o2tx2l said:
Not Moaning Again are you Frank ?

Did you know Royal Lilac is unbeaten & Winning Away Kit :thumbs:

Usual idiotic post!

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Reply from sports Editor to my brother, who complained about the Exeter pics in the Herald

Thanks for your email and apologies for the use of ‘those’ pictures.

Basically the photographer at the AFC Wimbledon game was having problems sending his photos back, and so the decision was made to use pictures from another game in the JPT on the opposite page as an emergency back-up.

I wasn’t in the office when that decision was made, though I can understand the thinking behind it.

However in retrospect I can see why Greens fans aren’t happy and if we have trouble getting live pictures again I would expect us to use some filer shots of Argyle players instead.

It certainly wasn’t planned and won’t happen again!

Thanks for sticking with us.

Best wishes,
Regional sports editor

Jan 3, 2013
plymouthboyuk":2f17is3g said:
Reply from sports Editor to my brother, who complained about the Exeter pics in the Herald

Thanks for your email and apologies for the use of ‘those’ pictures.

Basically the photographer at the AFC Wimbledon game was having problems sending his photos back, and so the decision was made to use pictures from another game in the JPT on the opposite page as an emergency back-up.

I wasn’t in the office when that decision was made, though I can understand the thinking behind it.

However in retrospect I can see why Greens fans aren’t happy and if we have trouble getting live pictures again I would expect us to use some filer shots of Argyle players instead.

It certainly wasn’t planned and won’t happen again!

Thanks for sticking with us.

Best wishes,
Regional sports editor
thanks for sticking with us........
One amateurish step too far. I spent 50p when if I'd known there were pictures of Exeter instead of argo I wouldn't have . Let's hope the crappy little paper folds soon it won't be missed.

Jan 3, 2013
Graham, just compare the standard of the paper with its equivalent of say ten years ago. Would you say it could hold a candle now? No chance. My point is I no longer give a stuff if it folds or not as I shall never buy it again