Highlights | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Highlights

Apr 30, 2011
Is it just me but I could hardly tell the difference between the shirts? Does anyone who was at the game last night think the kits clashed?

Nov 4, 2012
What a cross from Wylde for Brunt's goal, a great strike from Carl and well taken goal from Jervis.

Did anyone else notice the ECFC flag in the Exeter v Pompey game with the Argyle badge on it with the Mayflower sinking? They're so obsessed with us I almost feel sorry for them.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
A YouTube would be very much appreciated.

The above link doesn't play in Fiji.

:lol:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Each home game I have attended this season I have made a list of things I wanted to happen. Against Carlisle it was 3 points and a Reid goal (tick, tick), against Newport it was 3 points, a better first half performance and then, being greedy, a headed goal from open play and Brunt to score (tick, tick, cross, cross). So, it was nice of Argyle to come up with my two missing wishes from Saturday last night.

Jervis's finish was very calmly done and McHugh's volley was really well controlled, but a proper headed goal from open play, now that's class.

Nov 18, 2011
PAFC94":2imn4996 said:
What a cross from Wylde for Brunt's goal, a great strike from Carl and well taken goal from Jervis.

Did anyone else notice the ECFC flag in the Exeter v Pompey game with the Argyle badge on it with the Mayflower sinking? They're so obsessed with us I almost feel sorry for them.

It said Plymouth Grecians on it, surely that's an oxymoron? Or at the very least they're a bunch of morons... ;)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
PAFC94":3s2jy26v said:

You misread the flag. It's not a picture of the Mayflower sinking, it's the Mayflower rising from the depths of despair we've sunk to since administration and sailing on up out of this league at last.

C

Cobi Budge.

Brilliant pass from Brunt for our first goal.

Can't really see it from that angle but Jervis looks as if he makes a gesture toward the home fans :lol: Love players who get the crowd wound up.