Mystery Argyle Shirt? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mystery Argyle Shirt?

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Please excuse me for asking a potentially really stupid question, but I spotted this shirt in the crowd at Wimbledon last night, and was trying to figure out what shirt it is.

Does it form part of our training kit this season?

sDmQseq.jpg

If anyone can supply a superstore link of some description I'd be most grateful.

Nov 5, 2011
Think it may well be a case of 'can't find me shirt just wear something green'. Often browse the superstore and not seen this.

Much like my friend who often wears a rather sporting green tweedy jacket.

Jan 3, 2013
soccerpilgrim":1y9znn0u said:
It looks like this to me. It's just a generic Adidas shirt so, as said above, just something green and not official merchandise.

z20264.jpg
yes please, a proper argo shirt at last! Better than dark green, orange, blue, white, fudgeing puke lilac, black, stripes........I want one

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
soccerpilgrim":olqaognh said:
It looks like this to me. It's just a generic Adidas shirt so, as said above, just something green and not official merchandise.

z20264.jpg

Agreed. It definitely does look like that one. It seems to have a badge on it though, which looks very much like the circular badge we had under the New World buffoons.

The best time to see it is at about 1:27 on the Wimbledon highlights here - the chap is just behind to the left of the Dons keeper:
https://youtu.be/JSHjErWQWUY?t=1m28s