Fans Forum - Saturday 19th September 10.30am At GT Suite | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Forum - Saturday 19th September 10.30am At GT Suite

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
I normally unable to attend fans forums due to work commitments but luckily I booked this Saturday off work so looking forward to it followed by The Fanfest & the big westcountry Derby

Nice Early start from North Devon :thumbs:

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
How very quiet this thread is. I hope to be there. Anyone else?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Apparently it was very well attended today so would appreciate any feedback from anyone who was there

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
GreenArmy1984":1vzavnzd said:
Very Positive Fans Forum Great Update From Martyn Starnes & Q&A with The Fans Today

Questions Answered Well and Our Football Club is in Great Hands

Feeling Positive :thumbs:

And...???

Positivity doesn't count with you Paul!

We could be 24th in the league on -25 points and you would still see something positive!

So...what were the questions and what were the answers?

Please!

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
It was filmed and PAFC will soon be putting the whole thing on YouTube. Not a lot of shockers came out that I remember, but one thing that did strike me: Rick Cowdery has been asked to pull together a group of fans to discuss both home and away strips for next season, and that has to happen soon to meet the deadlines. JB described the HHP scheme as a "dead parrot", but there is something going on that he couldn't go into. Described as "long term" though. Season tickets (including white) are at just under 4,200, up 4% from this time last year. Much praise all-round for Derek Adams. This season's player budget is used up for now, but there is an added amount budgeted for January. Jon Back was introduced, and came over very well.