Colin Sexstone | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Colin Sexstone

P

pafcstafford

I doubt it'll have much effect nowadays maybe when brent just took over but not so now

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I'd genuinely forgotten he was even on the board.

That's probably unfair, but he had a very, very low profile.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
From what I understand he lives in the Bristol area and felt he couldn't contribute as much as he could. How much of this is true I don't know but it sounds feasible.

Regarding low profile, that's quite good isn't it? I mean look at some people who have wanted/are in the limelight at other clubs! :shocked:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Pettgreen":3hv4rm2n said:
From what I understand he lives in the Bristol area and felt he couldn't contribute as much as he could. How much of this is true I don't know but it sounds feasible.

Regarding low profile, that's quite good isn't it? I mean look at some people who have wanted/are in the limelight at other clubs! :shocked:

Ex Chairman of Brizzle City? Argyle? Now The Gas? None of this 'I've only got one club' amongst the upper echelons of the prawnmunching union is there? :wtf:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Pettgreen":17b9yzl7 said:

Board membership normally requires occasional attendance at meetings---not really a hardship, you don't have to be there every day, every week or even every month. A mobile phone and a computer and you can do the job from almost anywhere.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Old Gunner":3mhs7xhp said:
Board membership normally requires occasional attendance at meetings---not really a hardship, you don't have to be there every day, every week or even every month. A mobile phone and a computer and you can do the job from almost anywhere.
There's a Kagami/Synan joke going there if anyone wants to tap it in!

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Dan Ellard":14cmtch8 said:
Old Gunner":14cmtch8 said:
There's a Kagami/Synan joke going there if anyone wants to tap it in!

I've only been following Argyle for 5 seasons Dan so these fellas mean little to me (I had to look them up!).

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
His reasons for leaving Argyle (just read on the BBC website) are entirely understandable and we should extend to him our very best wishes for the future.