Luggy's Book | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Luggy's Book

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve.PAFC2012":2g1obimr said:
Hopefully gonna pick it up tomorrow if I have enough time at my lunch break. Should make for an interesting read!

errmmm not published yet mate ... calm down, calm down.
calmdown.gif

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":jgemudmo said:
Steve.PAFC2012":jgemudmo said:
Hopefully gonna pick it up tomorrow if I have enough time at my lunch break. Should make for an interesting read!

errmmm not published yet mate ... calm down, calm down (insert Scousers emoticon here)
Thought it was being released tomorrow :oops:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve.PAFC2012":2ftffo0h said:
Pogleswoody":2ftffo0h said:
Steve.PAFC2012":2ftffo0h said:

errmmm not published yet mate ... calm down, calm down (insert Scousers emoticon here)
Thought it was being released tomorrow :oops:

Yeah you may be right but you'd need to find an 'outlet' that has it in stock tomorrow, so I think the calm down emoticon still has a part to play!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
'Heads up', dear oh dear, flag on that youth lingo 'play'. :)

Anyhow, if the "book" is the comedic kryptonite of 1) the supposed one-nine quid RRP for a rewrite of yesteryears' unnoteworthy news and 2) the fame claim regarding T Daley, unlikelily, praps worth a l%k, for the brass neck of it all.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Gary_Wills":25dkcynk said:
'Heads up', dear oh dear, flag on that youth lingo 'play'. :)

Anyhow, if the "book" is the comedic kryptonite of 1) the supposed one-nine quid RRP for a rewrite of yesteryears' unnoteworthy news and 2) the fame claim regarding T Daley, unlikelily, praps worth a l%k, for the brass neck of it all.
:eh:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I have just had a 'heads-up' from Amazon to say the book is being dispatched. I am sure the content will be the subject of much discussion on here. Personally, I cannot wait. In the absence of complaints re. match performances and player skill levels, we need something interesting to give the web-site a 'shot in the arm'.