Clinton Morrison | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Clinton Morrison

Jun 18, 2015
Cant do links but seen that he hopes he scores the winner against us. No chance of happening he cant score in a brothel. Hope he plays just for the reception alone hes going to get slaughtered by our fans. What a clown.

C

Cobi Budge.

Agree he's a clown mate, but he'll probably score now you've said that.

Mar 21, 2008
On Exeters Baggo he's put something like 'beating Plymouth would be a highlight of my career', who is this guy, fancies himself as some pantomime villain but he's poo and has no ability to back his gob up so ends up looking like a loser

Jun 8, 2014
Oh God who even cares? Part of me wishes we'd gone out to Wimbledon so we'd only have to deal with all this nonsense twice a year rather than three times.

*Scrap that, I REALLY wish they'd gone out. This has all gone stale now.

Jun 18, 2015
Hes a poo player lets be honest a career hightlight beating us what a moron I hope he gets annihilated with abuse when he comes down and abuse him for the whole match. Always makes it interesting with a pantomime villan.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
I can't get wound up by the deluded has-beens ramblings, it's sad that it's the only way he can get six toes to like him. He has had his day and is grasping at any scraps Exeter are prepared to throw his way' he deserves our pity.

NOT.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Rob_GT4":3cmj2qu1 said:
On Exeters Baggo he's put something like 'beating Plymouth would be a highlight of my career', who is this guy, fancies himself as some pantomime villain but he's sh1te and has no ability to back his gob up so ends up looking like a loser

I think it's sweet, when all the little kids 30 years ago were winning FA Cups, World Cups and First Division titles in their back gardens there was little Clinton netting the winner in a 2nd round JPT tie against the Argyle...

Chase that dream Clinton, chase that dream :scarf:

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
A worse goalscoring record for Exeter than Warren Feeney, Nick Chadwick, Rhys Griffiths and Guy Madjo had for Argyle.

Fear the Clinton. Fear him.

H

HeathrowJanner

Saw him on Channel 5 only recently.Took an instant serious loathing to the pillock straight away.The way he talks he thinks he's in a Guy Ritchie movie when in reality he's a very poor,below average player with champagne dreams but earning lemonade money...Berk.

G

greengiant1886

Dan Ellard":316pvjms said:
A worse goalscoring record for Exeter than Warren Feeney, Nick Chadwick, Rhys Griffiths and Guy Madjo had for Argyle.

Fear the Clinton. Fear him.

:funny:

Nov 10, 2006
I would suggest that the best way to annoy this pillock would be to completely ignore him - and demonstrate that he has, and will continue to make no impression on the big club down the road or their fans.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I hope the football gods are watching this...

I really hope he scores an own goal now. That'll make him look a bigger t**t than he already does...

COYG :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
Spot on Countesthorpe, he's a sideshow, a boring and unnecessary sideshow.

Giving him acknowledgement by his own thread, his own chants at the game and by 'feeding the troll' on facetw@tter is giving him oxygen he doesn't deserve.

He's a vacuous non entity, both in personality and football ability and we really should stop acknowledging his existence.