PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jul 11, 2011
Simpson for me, he won everything in midfield. Passed well to set up attacks, blocked everything. But boateng was good as was Nelson.

Overall everyone played well.

Purrington looked strong at the back too.

Only negative was the way we stopped passing the ball around for the last 30 and effectively letting city create again.

Overall deserved win and good performance.

Jul 29, 2010
Toss up between Reid and Simpson. Went for Reid, immense hold up and distribution for second phase possession :clap:

C

Cobi Budge.

Craig Tanner was superb, went for him.

Mention for Luke as well.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Reuben 6?????????????
He was phenomenal. If he tired at the end it's because he'd run every blade of grass in the chinos half. The ball into his feet getting him running at the opposition brings out the best in him.
Between him and tanner for mom

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They were all great tonight. I voted Tanner but could have said Boetang, Hartley, Nelson etc etc etc.

What a great team we have.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Thought Rueben had his best game of the season and Tanner and Simpson their best games for Argyle. They all played well and no one played badly, back 4 were all solid, midfield great again and forwards worked well but I gave it to Simpson.

Jun 8, 2014
Nelson.

Mentions for McCormick, Hartley, Purrington, Boateng, Tanner and Reid who all came close imo..

Apr 27, 2009
Bubba":1d38fctl said:
Thought Rueben had his best game of the season and Tanner and Simpson their best games for Argyle. They all played well and no one played badly, back 4 were all solid, midfield great again and forwards worked well but I gave it to Simpson.

I think this says a lot Bubba, you and a few others have said he (Rueban)was brilliant tonight yet he didn't score which to me shows just how important he really is, last season everyone seemed fixated on how many goals he did / could have scored without commenting on how he fitted in / helped the team

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Simpson, but I was very impressed with Purrington who looks much fitter and more confident than last season.

Couldn't fault anyone. Felt sorry for Wylde who got lots of possession, progressed well at speed and, when things went wrong, he did not hide.

May 26, 2015
Joy! What pure, pure Joy,Joy,Joy do I feel on reading this thread. I haven't felt so happy with Argyle for years! You all should have seen the celebrations in my house on Saturday when we went top of the league. We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!

And now we progress to the quarter finals at the expense of the enemy! So please can everyone keep positive, because I think we are going places this season. Adams is great. So positive, so on the ground, so determined and, most importantly, so passionate!

Now let's get focussed for County.