Graham Carey | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Graham Carey

Sep 25, 2010
The web site states that Carey was injured tonight, hope that it is not too serious, and hope his omission was just a precaution.

C

Cobi Budge.

Hope it's not serious, but Tanner filled his boots so well he was barely missed.

Sep 25, 2010
Cobi Budge.":66rxa81j said:
Hope it's not serious, but Tanner filled his boots so well he was barely missed.

He has been injured recently, and hope it was a precaution by DA.

So good decision by him

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Didn't miss him. Tanner was class. Competition for places is great at the mo. I worry that Carey, Jervis and even Wylde could be off at the end of the season at this rate

Sep 25, 2010
Monster Green":8x0k5fzp said:
Didn't miss him. Tanner was class. Competition for places is great at the mo. I worry that Carey, Jervis and even Wylde could be off at the end of the season at this rate

You are a cheery sod

Sep 25, 2010
TinTin":1zilhara said:
Derek Adams has stated that IF last night had been a League 2 game, Carey would still NOT have played.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Sounds like he got injured in training on monday, sounds worse than his injury last week against Barnet.

Hope he is OK for Notts County, as I think i will be a very difficult game, although Craig Tanner seems to be a good replacement

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Monster Green":av9wjyab said:
Let's hope that for your sake at least we fall away into a mid-table also-ran team because none of our players are performing well enough to attract any interest or attention, then you will have to find something else to worry about.

If these players get us promoted this season it would take an offer from a Championship team to get them to leave, something which is pretty unlikely to happen.

We won this Division at a canter with record points and goals under Sturrock and I don't recall one player from that squad being poached by another team, even though we had 4 players in the team of the season (but only 2 from Luton which really annoyed Joe Kinnear).

Apr 8, 2014
I don't think Derek Adams will wait until the end of May to hand out new contracts, the guy seems a lot more switched on and a lot more professional than to allow that to happen

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Whilst he is said to be a very fit player, Carey is a very slight figure, so I think he may have to be managed through the whole season and protected (McHughed) in some of the rougher games. So, while I was not at the 5000th last night, the evident confirmation of Tanner's worth in Carey's slot is very reassuring indeed.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Yes. Rhino... very re-assuring indeed....Graham Carey as talented as he is...and probably as a result of,does take his fair share of knocks every game.......In fact he seems to be targeted by the dark side at every possible opportunity...So yes ... very good to see Tanner perform in that very same position last night.