Adams songs? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Adams songs?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's vests strange that the Argyle fans haven't yet started singing Adams songs.

I know there's the Scottish Mourinho occasionally but I would have thought by now his name would be sing a lot, lot more than it has.

Strange.

By the way, I think he IS the Messiah. :lol:

C

Cobi Budge.

Something as simple as "Derek give us a wave" would suffice, seemed a weekly thing under Sheridan & Fletcher, hasn't been sung once yet this season.

Do agree with Ian, it is a bit strange.

Mar 9, 2011
"Derek Adam's Green and White Army" has been sung a few times ... but it's not an easy one to keep going.

Maybe just keep it to a simple ... "Adam's Army"??

Feb 23, 2008
This was discussed on the Scottish mourinho thread a while back.

I came up with this but it needs tweaking by one of the lyrical gangsters in the Devonport End ;)

There's Reid, there's Brunt, there's Hartley,
There's Luke, Mchugh, two Harveys,
There's Sawyer, Jervis, Carey,
The Addams family....

Ner-ner-ner-ner.....

Apr 27, 2009
chunkymonkey78":txrncau3 said:
This was discussed on the Scottish mourinho thread a while back.

I came up with this but it needs tweaking by one of the lyrical gangsters in the Devonport End ;)

There's Reid, there's Brunt, there's Hartley,
There's Luke, Mchugh, two Harveys,
There's Sawyer, Jervis, Carey,
The Addams family....

Ner-ner-ner-ner.....

:thumbs:

Not sure how you get Boetang into that though..........

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Sue Pollard":37v1aupn said:
"Derek Adam's Green and White Army" has been sung a few times ... but it's not an easy one to keep going.

Maybe just keep it to a simple ... "Adam's Army"??

Doesn't help that the words don't quite fit the tune on that one, I'd have thought "Derek Adam's barmy army" would have been a better fit.

Personally I'd love to see the Adams family one, it would be a unique and instantly recognisable testiment.

Jun 18, 2015
As well as a chant for Adams as I have mentioned on other posts I still think we need a chant for Carl Mchugh

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
Greenford":4lumhpuh said:
As well as a chant for Adams as I have mentioned on other posts I still think we need a chant for Carl Mchugh

Carl McHugh would fit well with Agadoo - cheesy I know, but everyone knows the tune.