The feel good factor ..............it's coming back! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The feel good factor ..............it's coming back!

C

Cobi Budge.

I'm watching us play with a smile on my face again.

The football is great, the desire is great, the results have been great.

Derek Adams (& Craig Brewster) have been a breath of fresh air for this club.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Yes .....It's a great feeling........We're sixteen points clear of Dagenham and have a much better goal difference.........almost safe :thumbs:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We've had some pretty rotten times since being relegated from the Championship, we've watched kids, waifs and strays play for us, we've seen the team battle to stay in the league and scared of making a mistake and we've seen a functional team reach the play-offs.

Now we have an entertaining and attacking team that also has the freedom, work rate and skill to go places this season.

Rather than going to games as a duty, now it's in anticipation.

"Some" of the football we play is the best attacking and entertaining football I've seen since the Shilton era.

Jun 18, 2015
I agree anything is better than the pile of rubbish that Sheridan produced sure he kept us up but everything after that wasnt very good with his dull personality and style of football. Everything about Adams is much better than Sheridan ever was and it seems that there is a big sense of togetherness within the football club at this moment. You can clearly see that the players want to play for Adams Brewster and Wotton. The football is much better than when Sheridan was in charge and its more enjoyable to attend this season. For once when we go a goal down I still have belief and optimism that we will come back as shown by the Wimbledon and Barnet games. I for one am glad Sheridan didnt stay on this season.

Apr 27, 2009
I've started betting on Argyle again ! I even went for an Argyle losing at halftime and winning at full time the other week which a) won me a few quid B) would have been a bet i wouldn't have even considered in the last couple of seasons !

C

chronicgreen

Greenford":1qd0qt13 said:
I agree anything is better than the pile of rubbish that Sheridan produced sure he kept us up but everything after that wasnt very good with his dull personality and style of football. Everything about Adams is much better than Sheridan ever was and it seems that there is a big sense of togetherness within the football club at this moment. You can clearly see that the players want to play for Adams Brewster and Wotton. The football is much better than when Sheridan was in charge and its more enjoyable to attend this season. For once when we go a goal down I still have belief and optimism that we will come back as shown by the Wimbledon and Barnet games. I for one am glad Sheridan didnt stay on this season.

Yeah but.....what did you think of Sheridan?

Apr 27, 2015
completely agree, I look forward to every match again now and do so without fear or disappointment of a poor performance or bad loss. it's good to be back and let's hope it continues for a long time

Jun 18, 2015
chronicgreen":33ytfzz7 said:
Greenford":33ytfzz7 said:

Was never a fan of Sheridan and glad he left. Everything has been so much better since he left in everyway. Derek Adams has been a breath of fresh air.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Greenford":2c1ko34g said:
chronicgreen":2c1ko34g said:
Greenford":2c1ko34g said:

Was never a fan of Sheridan and glad he left. Everything has been so much better since he left in everyway. Derek Adams has been a breath of fresh air.

Haha!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Greenford":2pntz3wz said:
chronicgreen":2pntz3wz said:
Greenford":2pntz3wz said:

:doh:

Jun 8, 2014
pearces greens":3t80mwd9 said:
Greenford":3t80mwd9 said:
chronicgreen":3t80mwd9 said:
Greenford":3t80mwd9 said:

Indeed, there's always one who tries to ruin things.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
pearces greens":138uefzj said:
Greenford":138uefzj said:
chronicgreen":138uefzj said:
Greenford":138uefzj said:

:lol:

I find the feel good element is most noticeable with friends and casual acquaintances who know I'm an Argyle fanatic. First words when you meet them are always "you must be feeling happy".
And they're right. Anyone old enough to remember Stanley Unwin would say ...Deep joy.