Football League Tonight this Saturday | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Football League Tonight this Saturday

nigel harradence

✅ Evergreen
May 25, 2011
Plymouth
www.twitter.com
Although Argyle won't feature on this Saturdays programme due to playing on Sunday, we will be represented as I have a ticket to be in the audience. I will be wearing my green and white striped home shirt with Harradence on the back. I know the programme has it's critics but I am looking forward to the experience of watching the show being made and hope we get a favourable mention with my presence.

Jul 29, 2010
Good on ya Janner :thumbup:

...and thank you for choosing to wear Argyle colours to represent Argyle :wink:

Sep 25, 2010
nigel harradence":39zek1ev said:
Although Argyle won't feature on this Saturdays programme due to playing on Sunday, we will be represented as I have a ticket to be in the audience. I will be wearing my green and white striped home shirt with Harradence on the back. I know the programme has it's critics but I am looking forward to the experience of watching the show being made and hope we get a favourable mention with my presence.

What a waste of a ticket, going to watch a crap programme like that.

Truly one of the worst football programmes around.

Surely you have better things to do on a saturday night.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Martyn":1mmgtikz said:
nigel harradence":1mmgtikz said:

So do you like the programme, or not...? :lol:

Did Kelly Cates turn you down or something?

Sep 25, 2010
Biggs":9g7wyynp said:
Martyn":9g7wyynp said:
nigel harradence":9g7wyynp said:

It is so awful

Bad presentation, bad programming, too many long adverts

Useless presenters in Riley, and that idiot Virgo, although Kelly Cates is the mos sensible one,

Using only London based guests like Martin Allen in the first one who was just senseless,

And why or why do the need an audience,

Shall I go on !!!

Sep 25, 2010
Argy1e":116gac3i said:
Martyn":116gac3i said:
Using only London based guests
Be pretty difficult to get other people to Borehamwood (I think that's where it's filmed) after a game

Not really they could use managers and players that have been playing in London that day, for example if Argyle were playing Barnet !!

Jun 8, 2014
Martyn":22u4uz5l said:
Biggs":22u4uz5l said:
Martyn":22u4uz5l said:
nigel harradence":22u4uz5l said:

It is so awful

Bad presentation, bad programming, too many long adverts

Useless presenters in Riley, and that idiot Virgo, although Kelly Cates is the mos sensible one

Ahh so it was Adam Virgo who turned you down! :lol:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Martyn":1bpm91ab said:
Argy1e":1bpm91ab said:
Martyn":1bpm91ab said:
Be pretty difficult to get other people to Borehamwood (I think that's where it's filmed) after a game

Not really they could use managers and players that have been playing in London that day, for example if Argyle were playing Barnet !!
I was convinced they had been doing that, for example it was Clinton Morrison when City played Wimbledon.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Argy1e":1ie6q3vd said:
Martyn":1ie6q3vd said:
Borehamwood is nearly the same as the aim of the programme which is clearly to Bore 'em sh*tless