Greens on Screen | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Greens on Screen

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I was glad to see Greens on Screen, were given a good mention in last nights programme.
How lucky we are to have such dedicated people, who have collated so much information about Argyle.
I would be very surprised if any other football club in the country (including the Premiership clubs), have a website, with such a comprehensive list of information about their club.
I am amazed at all the information available to us, going back to when Argyle were formed.
Well done and thank you to all those who have input into Greens on Screen, you have given our club and supporters something to be very proud of, and long may it continue.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
THE best Argyle related website by a country mile.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I have needed to go on many other clubs' "unofficial" websites looking for fresh angles on players before or after they were at Home Park. There is definitely not another one in the country that offers such comprehensive information, especially the combination of current matters and detailed history.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Thank you one and all - it's always a boost to hear such things. :thumbup:

As it was PAFC's 5000th last night, that got me thinking about how many GoS has done ... and it's 857. That seems quite a small number by comparison, until you think about it!

I'll be writing more about this in a couple of weeks.