Matchday Moments - Exeter | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Matchday Moments - Exeter

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Charlie...glad to see you got Tanner's run in...very good indeed...keep it up ...

Jan 7, 2013
Greatly appreciated, first chance I've had to see the highlights! The players must be buzzing after that.. the roar that went up after the goals was immense no wonder they were all shooting left right and centre after the second trying to get a taste of it.. the good times are returning.

Who's the W@%ker in the hat!! What does he look like!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Love that hat, a proper Pork Pie. My admiration for Tis grows weekly.

Oct 18, 2006
I am loving the match day moments, it gives us exiles something that really connects us to the way that watching other `highlight` videos just doesn't seem to portray, Tis looked like a proper farmer, long may they continue. I do feel the club are making much more of an effort to connect with the fans this season and I am witnessing that from a far so I don't really have first hand experience of it, (my 2 games this year so far are Portsmouth and Mansfield)

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Spotted myself in there. So apart from that it was a great video :D nice one Charlie

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Love being able to see some of the highlights when unable to get to a game...

Well done to all concerned - great viewing.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
These are always good and, up until now, the Wycombe play-off has been my favourite. This one has just overtaken it! Brilliant, brilliant stuff.