Notts County Predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Notts County Predictions

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Not an easy game I fear but with this lot it's got to the point where I expect at least a point every time they play so with that in mind i'm going for a 2-1 win with goals from Reid and Carey should he be back. I see izale Mcleod plays for them and will no doubt be relieved to hear Krisztián Tímár is no longer playing for us, the last time those two met Mcleod was out of action for months :D Happy days. :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

I'd take a point if I'm honest.

1 1 (Jervis).

McCormick

Mellor
Nelson
Hartley
Sawyer

Boateng
McHugh

Jervis
Carey
Wylde

Reid

(Harsh on Tanner, Simpson & Purrington but I wouldn't leave out Carey, Sawyer & McHugh).

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Luke

Mellor
Nelson
Hartley
Sawyer

McHugh
Boateng

Jervis
Tanner
Carey

Reid

Subs: Harvey C, Purrington, Threlkeld, Cox, Simpson, Wylde, Brunt.

County are garbage. I'd be disappointed with a point here if I'm honest.

1-2 to us, Reid pen and Tanner.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
As has been said above, harsh on Purrington and Simpson but Sawyer, McHugh and Boateng have been far too good this season to be dropped. How many other teams can say they have someone of Lee Cox's quality as their 4th choice midfielder?!

Wylde off the bench against tired legs will be carnage I think.

Jun 8, 2014
Carey for Wylde is the only change for me, and keep him at left wing too. Allow Tanner to remain centrally.

Purrington's performance was as good as (if not better than) Sawyer's throughout this season, and IMO deserves a start again. Simpson was very good, as was Tanner. It would be unfair to drop either (but I'm really torn on Simpson or McHugh, very hard to pick).

Jun 8, 2014
Dan Ellard":29qx9rqe said:
County are garbage. I'd be disappointed with a point here if I'm honest.

They've got a point less than us in the last 6 games, and they've won their last 3 at home.

C

Cobi Budge.

Didn't think of Carey on the wing. I'll change my side, Tanner at CAM, Carey on the left & Wylde an impact sub.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Notts County have now said seats will be unreserved due to the positioning of a Sky camera.
Which sounds like a camera will take up some seats in the away side that were sold to Argyle fans and also some fans will now have restricted viewing.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
PL2 3DQ":dqybyq9x said:
Notts County have now said seats will be unreserved due to the positioning of a Sky camera.
Which sounds like a camera will take up some seats in the away side that were sold to Argyle fans and also some fans will now have restricted viewing.
Why does it not surprise me that Sky comes first, must be somewhere they could put a tower up surely :furious:
I can't go but no doubt we shall travel in numbers which should have been accounted or.

G

graham g

PL2 3DQ":21o1at7r said:

The provision for away fans at Meadow Lane is easily the best I have seen in League 2 (and better than most in the higher leagues). They can have a whole side, so far as I aware, so I wouldn't think anyone would need to have a restricted view.