Half Season Memberships (now on sale) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Half Season Memberships (now on sale)

Hi LG !

Just maybe, the "floaters" are holding/will hold back a little longer in view of the 2 recent results/performances ?

The usual Janner mentality may wait until there is "a return to winning ways" - starting at York - before they commit ?

Otherwise it will be -

"Bleddy Argo" !

"Bleddy rubbish" !

"Glad I saved me money" !

I hope not as the Club NEED the dosh and it COULD mean the difference between success and failure ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
there was an announcement from Argyle, at the end of the season a couple of years ago, that asked the fans to not invade the pitch at the last home match of the season, for fear of a fine from the Football League. A fine that would stop us from buying a top striker during the summer :funny:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
But seriously, the club should be pushing this in the coming week, what with the big crowd expected next week.
There are plenty of posters in the toilets I understand. I think they can take down the Crawley Hospitality ones and replace them with half season membership ones :thumbs:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
LG":2m1pew4l said:
there was an announcement from Argyle, at the end of the season a couple of years ago, that asked the fans to not invade the pitch at the last home match of the season, for fear of a fine from the Football League. A fine that would stop us from buying a top striker during the summer :funny:

I've never understood the need to go on the pitch. I have seen 8 promotions in my time as a Palace fan but I have never had to go onto the pitch to celebrate even in times when it was acceptable to do so.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lundan Cabbie":2evywne9 said:
LG":2evywne9 said:

I've never understood the need to go on the pitch. I have seen 8 promotions in my time as a Palace fan but I have never had to go onto the pitch to celebrate even in times when it was acceptable to do so.
We are Argyle fans
We like a good old run and dance on the pitch at the end of the season.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
LG":20zkejgt said:
Lundan Cabbie":20zkejgt said:
LG":20zkejgt said:

We are Argyle fans

Probably not just at HP, at other clubs too but It doesn't answer why it has to be on the pitch.

However come the suggestion of a proper end of season celebration dinner/dance and maybe even including POTY presentations, there will be a lack of interest.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Jan 6, 2007
Lundan Cabbie":2nuzclol said:
LG":2nuzclol said:
Lundan Cabbie":2nuzclol said:
LG":2nuzclol said:

We are Argyle fans

Probably not just at HP, at other clubs too but It doesn't answer why it has to be on the pitch.

However come the suggestion of a proper end of season celebration dinner/dance and maybe even including POTY presentations, there will be a lack of interest.
I'd rather celebrate in the moment of victory, than rush home and get suited and booted for an over priced meal hours/days after the event. Each to there own I suppose.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Mark Jenkin":41umwm6x said:
Lundan Cabbie":41umwm6x said:
LG":41umwm6x said:
Lundan Cabbie":41umwm6x said:
LG":41umwm6x said:

We are Argyle fans

I'd rather celebrate in the moment of victory, than rush home and get suited and booted for an over priced meal hours/days after the event. Each to there own I suppose.

I'm not saying you can't do that as well. There can also be some sort of open top bus parade and civic reception but you'd be quite entitled to attend all.