Senior Greens | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the SG will be this Thursday Nov 26 at 2 pm in the GT suite, the guest speakers will be Graham Carey and Ryan Brunt, new members always welcomed.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Looking forward to it mate, will be taking names for trips to Yeovil, Bristol Rovers and Portsmouth get in quick Newport sold out. Senior Greens are Go.

Jan 3, 2013
Excellent meeting, busiest I've ever seen it. Carey and brunt personable, committed, delighted to be at Argo, Carey has a contract with a one year option! Grab him Derek!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":39i2m57w said:
Excellent meeting, busiest I've ever seen it. Carey and brunt personable, committed, delighted to be at Argo, Carey has a contract with a one year option! Grab him Derek!
Brunt. :think:

I agree, they came across very well. It was good of Carey not to refer to those up the road by name.

A

Alexander

Carey mentioned something in player contracts where 30 appearances can invoke contract extensions which was welcome news , I hope I have heard that right.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Another well attended meeting 179 members at the meeting the two players were top class a credit to themselves and the club.