So called Argyle fans.... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

So called Argyle fans....

Mar 5, 2008
I understand that a group of so called fans went into the Minerva pub in Looe St this evening, where a group of Orient fans were having a drink. They tried and failed to wind up the O fans, but in any case smashed tables and chairs in the pub. The Minerva are big Argyle supporters and they sponsor the ball boys. I hope the so called fans are proud of themselves.

Aug 10, 2006
Jockop":3ejoxvjc said:
I understand that a group of so called fans went into the Minerva pub in Looe St this evening, where a group of Orient fans were having a drink. They tried and failed to wind up the O fans, but in any case smashed tables and chairs in the pub. The Minerva are big Argyle supporters and they sponsor the ball boys. I hope the so called fans are proud of themselves.
how do you know they are argyle fan's.

Sep 13, 2003
loyal1970":29o27wa0 said:
Jockop":29o27wa0 said:

I doubt the Plymouth Reds or Plymouth Parkway fans have any beef with Orient.

Aug 10, 2006
Clarke_B":1p0wya2j said:
loyal1970":1p0wya2j said:
Jockop":1p0wya2j said:

I doubt the Plymouth Reds or Plymouth Parkway fans have any beef with Orient.
no but it could have been a group of bloke's out on the pi.s who had a punch up.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
According to a Facebook post the Leyton Orient fans didn't retaliate and helped clean up the mess caused from the tables and chairs etc being smashed up. Embarrassing really but wouldn't call them Argyle fans even if they claimed to be...

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
X Isle":1jxdmryw said:
dazzy3000":1jxdmryw said:
.....wouldn't call them Argyle fans even if they claimed to be...

Nail, hit, head :clap:

Might well be the case Smiffy but at the end of the day...schitt sticks!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Sadly, knowing how the Football League works when confronted with criticism of it's inept and incompetent referees, DA could well find himself having to explain himself in front of the mandarins!

The more crap the referee, the more protection the FL give them!

Can't win against them - FACT!

Sep 13, 2003
Looking at the link, a couple of the thugs accidently left behind a couple of personal items on the pub. A keyring with a photo and someone left behind their gas + electric card. I can only deduce that Argyle need Jeremy Kyle to set up basecamp at HP to sort some of these moronic chavs out.

Sep 3, 2009
Utter bellends.

Hooligans have always been sad - yes, even in the 70s/80s before anyone goes misty-eyed over back in the day.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Andy_S":1ufpxlpo said:
Sadly, knowing how the Football League works when confronted with criticism of it's inept and incompetent referees, DA could well find himself having to explain himself in front of the mandarins!

The more crap the referee, the more protection the FL give them!

Can't win against them - FACT!
I am struggling to keep up here. Are you saying that the ref and DA were in the Minerva as well?