Curtis Nelson. Potential Striker? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Curtis Nelson. Potential Striker?

Nov 4, 2012
This might sound a bit mad, but am I the only one who thinks Nelse would be great up front? How many times do we see him go on a marauding run and beat 3 or 4 men? He is fast and powerful and has shown he can put it in the net with his feet not only last tuesday but against Exeter last season. Obviously he has been imnense at CB and would be missed in defence so this is more of an observation than a suggestion

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Someone is clearly missing Shez far too much. I don't think you could find a bigger "out of position" move unless you had James Brent bombing down the left flank on Saturday.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Not that I am advocating this but, there are numerouse examples of the switch from Centre Half to Centre Forward and vice versa.

Nov 4, 2012
Like I say I'm not suggesting this is actually tried, he's too good at centre half. Just reckon he could do a job up top.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Ollieargyle9":n7a7xqis said:
Someone is clearly missing Shez far too much. I don't think you could find a bigger "out of position" move unless you had James Brent bombing down the left flank on Saturday.
:think:
Has anyone mentioned this to Derek?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
The reason he 'gets away' with his marauding runs is because he is a center half. He isn't agile and fluid enough to play up front imo