PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Good news, sort of. :thumbs:

McCormick and Reid will be back in training next week, Hartley's foot is only bruised and not broken but Boateng has returned to Palace for assessment and treatment by their medical staff.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymout ... story.html?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Boateng is a massive miss. He is our driver in midfield. What a shame. Hope the club can do a deal which keeps him for the rest of this season.

Great news about the other lads, we're getting our team back. :greensmile:

A win at Daggers than a fortnight's rest, thank the Lord we're out of the FA cup.

Glad to hear McCormick and Reid are on the mend, and Hartley's injury isn't too serious.

However losing Boateng is a huge miss. He really does drive the midfield and pull the strings. The team hasn't looked quite the same without him since the Morcambe win. In my opinion, the triangle of Boateng/McHugh/Carey is the best central midfield in the league - something we can't quite replicate with Simpson/Threlkeld/Cox in the third position.

Here's hoping it's not a permanent move back, and we can get him in for the rest of the season when he gets back to fitness.

Apr 16, 2015
Really hope Boateng comes back to us when he's back from injury. He brings a certain energy to the team that can't be matched by any of our other players.

Isn't it standard practice for a loan player to go back to his parent club for treatment after a serious injury? He is their 'asset', after all. I can't see that there's any reason to imagine he wouldn't come back to Argyle once fit, or am I being overly-optimistic?

:scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The emergency loan window "slams shut" at 5pm today so will Adams bring in another player or be content with the injured players returning soon?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine he would Ian, let's face it where just a single game away from getting three of the four back aren't we?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
PL2 3DQ":3bcnsdga said:
The emergency loan window "slams shut" at 5pm today so will Adams bring in another player or be content with the injured players returning soon?

Hope Hartley can keep his legs away from the emergency loan window tonight. Dangerous all that uncontrolled slamming going on! :shock:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Kilgore Trout":nxubzzbr said:
Where does it mention that Hartley's foot is only bruised (I may have missed it due to all the freaking pop up ads on the Herald website). Great news if true though.

See here: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymout ... story.html?

"Pilgrims' boss Derek Adams is also hopeful it will not be long before centre-back Peter Hartley is ready to make a return to action. Hartley suffered a foot injury in training last week but scans have shown it is not broken and only bruised."

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
DA talks about the need for competition for places on the OS, but it is not exactly showing in the midfield now that Cox has gone to Stevenage. It is a bit like 'last man standing'.