• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lee Cox goes to Stevenage on loan

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Not sure what to think.
A better player than Simpson in my book.
Hopefully frees us up to add to the attacking options.

Jul 3, 2013
Hopefully he can go there and find some decent form, who knows what will happen come January with the loan players we have. If last season was anything to go by then let's not assume everybody will stay.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not a surprise I suppose as he obviously wasn't rated. As you say it does free a position up.

A

Ajax66

No future with us it seems. Would have had him in against them and Orient

Nov 4, 2012
up_the_line":rho3gzs4 said:
Not sure what to think.
A better player than Simpson in my book.
Hopefully frees us up to add to the attacking options.

I don't think he's better than Simpson, I think they're different players. Simpson is more attacking and I don't think we get the best out of him in a holding role.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
leaves the team very short in midfield though..is this a financial measure because I don't really see the logic in this move..........

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Emu":16ycle2p said:
...or preparing to get a short term loan in ourselves?
The deadline's now passed, there's a chance we've signed someone and not yet announced it, but otherwise we're stuck with what we've got until January.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Perhaps Boateng is closer to a return than has been suggested?

After this weekend, of course, we have a free weekend due to our FA Cup exit.

Mar 14, 2009
I don't get it myself either.

Fine you don't rate the guy. Yet knowing that Boateng is out for while, Threkeld got a nasty knock on Tuesday, McHugh only just coming back from injury then he doesn't make sense to me. At least he would of been an option for us.

However, we did bring in Walton and Croll last week and maybe we need to balance the books.

Mar 14, 2009
cheshiregreen":2hywl8mz said:
Perhaps Boateng is closer to a return than has been suggested?

After this weekend, of course, we have a free weekend due to our FA Cup exit.

Looking at the picture it looks like a proper cast for it only to just be a injury for a couple of weeks!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
oddball":8z85lto3 said:
leaves the team very short in midfield though..is this a financial measure because I don't really see the logic in this move..........

I am scratching my head about it too, but in DA we trust to make the right decision. He might come back a better player for competitive experience, but on the other hand we are relying on Osca T and Hiram B having a strong healing experience quickly. In the interim, we can just hope the current midfielders can cope.

Jun 8, 2014
Argy1e":4rwricba said:
Emu":4rwricba said:
...or preparing to get a short term loan in ourselves?
The deadline's now passed, there's a chance we've signed someone and not yet announced it, but otherwise we're stuck with what we've got until January.

How has it closed if Cox moved on loan today?