Stuff of Champions? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stuff of Champions?

N

NorfolkGreen

Picking up points whilst decimated by injuries and not playing as well as we have, does this suggest we have a character and resilience that we haven't seen for a while and does it bode well for a successful campaign?

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
Decimated by injuries? I don't think so. we have not played a descent game at home since the carlisle fa cup game, and in all those games I don't think it would have made anydifference if Reid and boateng were playing

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Jimmytheoneo":2n1bizb3 said:
Decimated by injuries? I don't think so. we have not played a descent game at home since the carlisle fa cup game, and in all those games I don't think it would have made anydifference if Reid and boateng were playing
Plus McCormick and Hartley out too - added to Reed and Boateng that is more than a third of eleven.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i am very proud of our club this evening.an injury ravaged side and playing awful according to derek adams.the players have the spirit to never give up.well done to all staff and a special mention to the best fans in world football,the green army. :clap: :nworthy:

Aug 29, 2014
We're probably all guilty of thinking we will walk it this season after such a great start but this is a testing period we snatched a point today lost top spot but sit 5 pts inside a promotion spot.
If I had known that in August I would of been happy

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Steve Evans":21k1g5dh said:
i am very proud of our club this evening.an injury ravaged side and playing awful according to derek adams.the players have the spirit to never give up.well done to all staff and a special mention to the best fans in world football,the green army. :clap: :nworthy:

The Green Army deserved the third minute of time added on. It sounds as though they didn't deserve the other 92 minutes.

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
Steve Evans":301aut4e said:

Absolutely not a case of team spirit and just a case of we luckily happened to score when we did. Worst performance I've seen for years.

May 8, 2011
Absolutely not a case of team spirit and just a case of we luckily happened to score when we did. Worst performance I've seen for years.[/quote

The games at Carlisle, Newport, York and D&R last year were a lot worst than this display. Obviously there is team spirit as they never gave up and scored in the 93rd minute this game and the 95th minute at Luton. Fighting to the end.

Oct 5, 2013
Steve Evans":23bm6r6v said:

Yes, this was a great point gained, could be a decisive one at end of season

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

We're a League Two side so there was always going to be a period of poor form. With two weeks off now, and hopefully some players returning from injury, I'm confident Adams can stop this bad run.

Besides, we're still in the top three and at the end of the day, that's all that matters!

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
If Plymouth Argyle can gain a point when they were playing so badly, then we are looking at the future Champions......if not I'll settle for second or third gladly. I was listening glumly to Sir Gordon and Chris Errington who'd almost made me get the razor blades with his comments.....That lovely lad Murray and his brother had won their tennis match on the box with the sound down.......drifting off into a befuddled snooze I heard " OOOh, Argyle have scored!" What a cracker, thank you Ryan Brunt...always liked you.....to quote a fellow fan! Let's get the majority of the injured back asap by the 12th December and the Argyle Express will be back on the rails!

Ever confident
:scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Play bad and still get points is nice but id prefer us to have more depth and not be so hard hit by injuries as we have been.

Cox leaving on loan hadn't yet been explained fully by the club and we just look such a poor team with 2 or 3 players missing.