Ryan Brunt | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Brunt

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Talking of Barcelona, Keen Green. Did anyone see Suarez's second goal against Roma in the Champion's League? The volley was almost as good as Reuben Reid's winner against Accrington.

Agree about Brunt. Never gives up.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
you don't need a tin hat keen green.ryan won us the match at luton and saved the match today both matches deep into stoppage time.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
Just seen his goal :clap: :clap: :clap:
That's got to rival Carey's efforts for the goal of the season so far.
He's developing a handy habit of scoring off the bench at away games as well.

Mar 23, 2008
Cannot believe he didn't start especially as Jervis is better out wide. Typically for a big man he can look clumsy at times but has an eye for a goal and defences know they've been in a game when they play against him.

Jun 8, 2014
It's easy in hindsight but there was a good argument for him starting today.. Or at least being utilised a lot earlier than he was.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Has to be said, by no means accomplished but by God he put in 100 times the effort Jervis did today

Jul 11, 2011
I don't think it is that Jervis does not try, he just cannot play as a lone striker with his back to goal, he is good with the ball at his feet or playing off someone. I do feel he could do well with Brunt upfront, or preferable on the right wing, as it is hard to track him from the wing and he gets time to get the ball under control. I feel brunt should be up top with either tanner or Wylde making way (depending on which is more suitable to the opposition we face).