Crawley tickets/travel/pubs | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Crawley tickets/travel/pubs

May 8, 2011
Tickets go on sale to members 10am Monday 25th January.
Those think of going by train, there is engineering work planned so it is a coach between Plymouth and Tiverton Parkway.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
I see they are on general sale tomorrow from 10am.

Does anyone know how many seating tickets are left for sale?

COYG

Jul 29, 2010
twist of lime":35w2cwg8 said:

COYG

All of them. The few that Crawley kept back and sold last week were standing tickets.

I'd guesstimate the normal away seating allocation is somewhere between 150-200 seats but rest assured if tickets sell quickly, more will follow. The bigger the early demand, the more they'll give us.

We could, and should given we weren't far off last time, outnumber them on their own ground, which would be awesome :scarf:

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
X Isle":1mwjn82b said:
twist of lime":1mwjn82b said:

COYG

All of them. The few that Crawley kept back and sold last week were standing tickets.

I'd guesstimate the normal away seating allocation is somewhere between 150-200 seats but rest assured if tickets sell quickly, more will follow. The bigger the early demand, the more they'll give us.

We could, and should given we weren't far off last time, outnumber them on their own ground, which would be awesome :scarf:

I was wondering how many seats would of been already purchased by members who have been able to buy tickets from the start of the week?

Like you x Isle, I imagine demand to be high especially with season ticket holders who rightly get first dibs on tickets and a large ish number prefer to purchase seats rather than terraces...

COYG

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Not an away game that appeals, personally. Bit of a pain to get to, dump of a town, plastic "new" club with no history, meccano stadium.

Far rather we still had Wrexham, Grimsby or Lincoln (not that they're any easier to get to...)

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
landons forehead":1ivtccll said:
Not an away game that appeals, personally. Bit of a pain to get to, dump of a town, plastic "new" club with no history, meccano stadium.

Far rather we still had Wrexham, Grimsby or Lincoln (not that they're any easier to get to...)

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/club/history/

Yeah , Argyle are all of 10 years older than this 'new' club.
Football clubs do exist outside of the Football League, don't you know.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
twist of lime":2cn6txyz said:

COYG

Purchased our seating tickets on Weds and in row H. I believe they sell from the top of the stand and work downwards so assume there are quite a few left.

Just did a dummy purchase on our website and they are still selling in row H so plenty of seating tickets left (or no one wants to sit next to me!).

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Altarnun_Green":3equzv2k said:
twist of lime":3equzv2k said:

COYG

Purchased our seating tickets on Weds and in row H. I believe they sell from the top of the stand and work downwards so assume there are quite a few left.

Just did a dummy purchase on our website and they are still selling in row H so plenty of seating tickets left (or no one wants to sit next to me!).

Thanks AG

COYG

Jul 29, 2010
German Shepherd":3m2nuz39 said:
landons forehead":3m2nuz39 said:

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/club/history/

Yeah , Argyle are all of 10 years older than this 'new' club.
Football clubs do exist outside of the Football League, don't you know.
Touche :lol:

Can't argue with the comments about the town or the ground mind.

Sep 13, 2003
Altarnun_Green":mna4fy66 said:
twist of lime":mna4fy66 said:

COYG

The only available seating tickets I could see are now on Row A, so must be close to selling out. Have plumped for terrace tickets. What are the best pub/s for away fans?

Dec 3, 2011
Clarke_B":2c77gfv6 said:
Altarnun_Green":2c77gfv6 said:
twist of lime":2c77gfv6 said:

COYG

The only available seating tickets I could see are now on Row A, so must be close to selling out. Have plumped for terrace tickets. What are the best pub/s for away fans?

Pubs are all in the centre of town, they let away fans in the stadium bar which is probably your best bet.