New Argyle Weekly Podcast | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Argyle Weekly Podcast

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Looks interesting, I'm looking forward to it, especially if Chris Errington is on there.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
IF Chris is there yes, if they put the muppets on, I'll give it a VERY wide berth.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Liam Vercoe":224ch8un said:
Looks interesting, I'm looking forward to it, especially if Chris Errington is on there.

:iagree:
Yes it should be interesting, hopefully the others won't try to be controversial just for the sake of attracting interest.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Paven":2fbjs99j said:
Shame the idea got stolen from Argyle Life.

Because no one has ever done a podcast before... ;-)

I think Argyle Life should be flattered by this to be fair. They're being noticed and are ahead of an established professional publication. And they've even recently moved on further with the video podcast before The Herald could get this set up.

Jun 8, 2014
SwimWithTheTide":11bg9vo0 said:
Paven":11bg9vo0 said:
Shame the idea got stolen from Argyle Life.

Because no one has ever done a podcast before... ;-)

I think Argyle Life should be flattered by this to be fair. They're being noticed and are ahead of an established professional publication. And they've even recently moved on further with the video podcast before The Herald could get this set up.

The Herald showed absolutely no signs of ever doing a podcast until, conveniently, one appeared just a matter of weeks after Argyle Life had started and then expanded them. It's not the first idea they've nabbed either, which is a shame.

I'm not bitter.. Honest. :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Get used to it Josh, they've been nicking stuff for years.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Some good insights into Adams' preparations to matches! Meticulous planning; he measures the width and grass length of every away pitch 90 minutes before kick off!