• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Yeovil - Game Off

C

Cobi Budge.

1404436_Plymouth_Argyle.jpg

Yeovil 0 Argyle 2 (Carey, Brunt)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I'd like to see Forster given a run out. The defence needs another strong character. Possibly at the cost of Mellor.

0-2 Carey and Nardiello gets off the mark.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Reid should play against his old club.

W

Welwyn_green

I like what cobi put, but think mellow for Forster. Be nice to see what he can do. Be interesting to see if Simpson does come back on or Oscar or tanner do instead.
Like to see brunt and Nardellio but can't see Reid being subbed even though currently I would be favour of this.

But who knows, we only see them once a week and not how they have been in training etc...

C

Cobi Budge.

Damn.

McHugh & Threlkeld are decent individuals but they form a very Gerrard/Lampard-esc partnership, they just don't work together.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
If we can't win games like this then there's something wrong somewhere and our current top 3 position must surely be in doubt gpoing forward. I'm hoping for a two-goal win but expect a 1-1 draw.

Jun 11, 2012
0-1 (Jervis).

McCormick

Forster
Nelson
Hartley
Sawyer

McHugh
Threlkeld
Carey

Jervis
Brunt
Wylde

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Yeovil have been quite good since Darren Way was appointed. It will probably be a much tougher match than last time we played them. I know Way was in charge at that point too, but he hadn't been for long and they didn't really kick on until last month. We've also been in decent form though, especially away from home so it should be a good game. 2-1 win I reckon/hope.
darren-way-yeovil-table.png

Table from: https://t.co/IGfs40qkgT

Aug 11, 2013
Any points from this game starts with a clean sheet of which we've had very few of late. The last time was Carlisle when we played 5 at the back with McHugh slotting in. We were rock solid at Ewood Park that day but also created quite a few openings on the break. I hope that formation and result has registered with DA as I'd like to see more of that formation. Concede and you have twice the job to do.

Wotts mantra has been 'clean sheets win titles' ... But few have been in evidence .... Until that's sorted we're gonna keep losing ground ...

0-1 would do nicely but starting from a clean sheet.

Nov 2, 2004
No way will Mellor be dropped,he was close to being our best player on Saturday. He is also vital to our attacking shape.If Forster plays it will be because we go with three centre backs.I would like to see Carey for Tanner and Brunt for Reid.