Oxford V Mansfield Tuesday Night | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oxford V Mansfield Tuesday Night

Oct 14, 2015
So Oxford to win and get closer to us and leave the gap as it is between us and Mansfiekd back in 5th or or Mansfield to win to get a morale boosting victory before Saturday and they close the gap on the automatic places...

I'd want an Oxford victory....I want promotion whether as Champions or not..

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Welwyn Pilgrim":2ee38wq8 said:
So Oxford to win and get closer to us and leave the gap as it is between us and Mansfiekd back in 5th or or Mansfield to win to get a morale boosting victory before Saturday and they close the gap on the automatic places...

Hows about a 20 man brawl with both sides deducted points?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Welwyn Pilgrim":1mv0u0o2 said:
Well couple of Mansfield players sent off so there out for Saturday wouldn't be to bad.....

Think they would miss the game after ours.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Draw ideally, but if either has to win then Oxford.

I like seeing a nice gap between the top three and the rest which leans me towards hoping for an Oxford win but then Mansfield are still a fair way off us and we have a game in hand over them (which will become two games in hand after this) so I don't really mind seeing them get a point here.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
LG":r8lhh4wy said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":r8lhh4wy said:

Name the two cowards!!!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Every result is beneficial to us one way or another. A draw would be the best, a Mansfield win would help our title prospects and we still have to play Mansfield (this Saturday) with two games in hand. An Oxford win would make it very difficult for Mansfield to catch us but also isolate the top three even more.

Tough one this, and one to help define which camp you are in:

1) Those who are content with third place and an automatic place (Hoping for an Oxford win to widen the gap between 3rd and the chasing pack).

2) Those who are gunning for the title and wouldn't be satisfied settling for 2nd/3rd (Hoping for a Mansfield win to limit points of a title rival in Oxford).

I'm sitting on the fence and hoping for a draw, with the belief the less points dished out the better. If pushed, I'd take a Mansfield win over an Oxford one - I think Mansfield won't be there fighting for an auto spot come the end and feel we will be fighting it out with Leyton Orient, Oxford and Bristol Rovers for 2nd/3rd.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Green Rhino":3jtay98b said:
LG":3jtay98b said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":3jtay98b said:

Name the two cowards!!!!
Both the Goalkeepers.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Green Rhino":1zl6ywpj said:
LG":1zl6ywpj said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":1zl6ywpj said:

Name the two cowards!!!!
Benji Buchel and Scott Shearer. :)