Tyler Harvey goes out on loan to Bath City | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyler Harvey goes out on loan to Bath City

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him in an Argyle shirt again. Shame he never developed from the talented youngster he was.

Good luck to him.

Nov 4, 2012
Good for both parties. I expect him to do well at that level and you never know he may return revitalised and full of confidence. He has ability, we've seen that just nowhere near often enough.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":3fqkekp8 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him in an Argyle shirt again. Shame he never developed from the talented youngster he was.

Good luck to him.

Agreed.

I think we're back to the old chestnut regarding no real competitive football for the "young professionals" (and fringe first-teamers).

There's the Peninsula League side but with all due respect it's only one step up from a pub league.

Let's hope Tyler gets some benefit from this.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Good luck to him. His last start in the team was in the FA Cup in November 2014 and his last league start two months before that, so it was obvious he needed to get away.

Feb 21, 2011
Next season is the big one for Tyler, no more emergency loans should mean more opportunity for home grown youngsters to make the breakthrough that so often is denied by the system as it is today.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
BadBoy":18xwm5op said:
Next season is the big one for Tyler, no more emergency loans should mean more opportunity for home grown youngsters to make the breakthrough that so often is denied by the system as it is today.

Wonder which club he will be at? Unlikely to be Argyle I suspect.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
BadBoy":42qk2nca said:

I think Tyler's season came and went when Sheridan was willing to give him a go and he never did enough to earn his place.

A career in the non-league beckons for him, if he performs Bath may give him a go but I can't see him ever making it here. If he uses it as a wake up call he might do what Isaac Vassell has done and seriously ups his game but I imagine the necessary kick up the backside won't come until his pay cheques stop coming from a league club.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Knarf Reprah":ajiz37n2 said:
Shame, the lad never improved, I wish him every success

I always think back to Sheridan trying to get him to play midfield. However poor he was as a manager his playing abilities couldn't be doubted and I suspect he saw something in Harvey that convinced him a change of position would benefit him. Sadly (apparently) Tyler never tried so will never know if Sheridan's judgement was off and put his development back 6-9 months which is telling now.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Best news for him young guys need to be playing regular he must have a flat bottom.

Feb 18, 2016
dunlop":l0k0npkt said:
Best news for him young guys need to be playing regular he must have a flat bottom.

Agree, game time will do him and hopefully us good.

Mar 23, 2008
Shame as all the evidence suggests he's not going to make it. Clearly talented but it's not worked out, who knows why, would have liked to have seen him work harder as clearly technically talented.