Pompey announce tkt details | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pompey announce tkt details

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/arti ... 90980.aspx

From the bottom:
If Pompey finish in fifth position, they will be at home in the second leg, which will either be played on Sunday, May 15 (6pm kick-off) or Wednesday, May 18 (7.45pm kick-off).

If they finish in sixth position, the Blues will be at home in the first leg, which will take place either on Thursday, May 12 (7.45pm kick-off) or Saturday, May 14 (7.30pm kick-off).

Read more at http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/arti ... rXH9QB8.99

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
portsmouth ticket lines will be staffed by forty specially trained ticket personnel...well thats 39 more than argyle then...

May 8, 2011
But even they don't know what day they are playing.
Just wondering could Argyle sell home tickets to season ticket holders by loading the match onto our cards so that it is valid whatever the date of the match?
Would enable sales to start straight away.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Interesting to note that senior concession tickets at Portsmouth are available for supporters aged 61 and over.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
whilst argyle are still charging full price until you are over 65 for men and women there you go....or not as the case maybe...surprised the senior greens dont pick up on this.....

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
oddball":17hie4op said:
whilst argyle are still over 65 for men and women there you go....or not as the case maybe

At Palace it was always 60 until the Government started messing with the personable age. It is now 65 as it is at Argyle and I very much expect it to rise to 67 before I get there..

Apr 13, 2016
Tkt details but no dates as yet. Tkts on sale from may 4-8 to season tkt holders and share holders

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Lundan Cabbie":1re3i5ap said:
oddball":1re3i5ap said:
whilst argyle are still over 65 for men and women there you go....or not as the case maybe

At Palace it was always 60 until the Government started messing with the personable age. It is now 65 as it is at Argyle and I very much expect it to rise to 67 before I get there..

But Portsmouth have lowered it..(. pensionable age)... as indeed have Exeter so why not Argyle...perhaps the senior greens could lobby the club likewise.....

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
oddball":65v8jyqt said:
Lundan Cabbie":65v8jyqt said:
oddball":65v8jyqt said:

But Portsmouth have lowered it..(. pensionable age)... as indeed have Exeter so why not Argyle...perhaps the senior greens could lobby the club likewise.....

Totally agree. When Palace was at 60 it was because women retired at 60 and it was deemed to be discriminatory to have a different age for men. Once the Government decided to equalise pensionable ages between men and women, it was moved to 65. Whilst the transitional period is still going on, surely clubs' concession ticket ages should move with the current retirement age for women.

May 8, 2011
When Argyle increased the women's concession age to 65, about 8 or 9 years ago(maybe longer) they gave the reason being to prevent the possibility of a sex discrimination claim.
The reason given for not reducing men's to 60 was that the club would lose too much revenue.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":3g2uo9ke said:
When Argyle increased the women's concession age to 65, about 8 or 9 years ago(maybe longer) they gave the reason being to prevent the possibility of a sex discrimination claim.
The reason given for not reducing men's to 60 was that the club would lose too much revenue.

I have been in the grandstand and I can see they would have a point :)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Cabbie I guess you are refering to the directors box which is crammed full of old f*rts......

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
oddball":3vf8p17b said:
Cabbie I guess you are refering to the directors box which is crammed full of old f*rts......

Lots of people clapping whilst wearing gloves. That should be the deciding factor for concessions, not age. :)