Cobi Budge.

Would go with something like this -

1441070_Plymouth_Argyle.jpg

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Now nothing much rides on this game, I might be tempted to let Dorel have a game.

If Luke picked up an injury v Pompey, we would be in a real mess.

Apr 4, 2015
Got to play the youngsters and give the first team a rest, to risk any more injuries at this point would be ridiculous.

Jan 7, 2013
Tricky one for me.. I agree about injuries but at the same time a convincing home win going into the playoffs with an unchanged team is what we need too!

Jan 7, 2013
Cobi Budge.":76rrfc6f said:
clokey84":76rrfc6f said:
No McHugh?

I wouldn't have Carey, McHugh or Matt anywhere near the team on Saturday.
Yeah like I said above really.. you do have a good point but I have a feeling DA will play his strongest side for other obvious reasons.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Definitely would put Luke on the bench for this game. Tanner in for Carey. Wouldn't start McHugh even if he was fit. Reid looks like he won't feature anyway but if fit he needs at least 20 minutes at the end.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I'd play a weakened team, not too weakened, but the key players should be given a rest I reckon. It's all well and good trying to go into the play-offs with a good result, but that didn't exactly do us any good last season did it?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I think we should strike the balance right between completely throwing the game (ie, starting Bentley, Rooney, Hall and the like) and jeopardising our play-off hopes by starting players who are either our star men, carrying an injury or both of the above (ie, starting Carey, Hartley, McHugh or Matt). With McCormick being on such dire form lately, this also strikes me as the perfect game to start Dorel as a trial run. If he impresses, keep him in for play-offs. If he doesn't, fall back on McCormick. I'd go 3-5-2:

Dorel

Nelson
Forster
Sawyer

Mellor
Houghton
Boateng
Purrington

Tanner

Jervis
Harvey

Subs: McCormick, Bentley, Hall, Wylde, Carey, Rooney, Matt.