Devon Bowl Final 3rd May (Argyle win on penalties) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Devon Bowl Final 3rd May (Argyle win on penalties)

May 8, 2011
Argyle rested a few players today. The team that played against Wendron was very young but still won 4 0

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Why belittle it? I am sure that some of the younger lads who played will be very proud of their achievement. Rightly so.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":40bnpd5x said:
Why belittle it? I am sure that some of the younger lads who played will be very proud of their achievement. Rightly so.
I think it should be celebrated.
Well done to the lads.
Look forward to watching some of their games next season.

May 22, 2011
Totnes
I thought Witheridge played very well. did not look tired at all. Argyle players that caught the eye, Callum Hall, Lewis Rooney and Dorel the goalie.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
LG":qqgmilef said:
davie nine":qqgmilef said:
I think it should be celebrated.
Well done to the lads.
Look forward to watching some of their games next season.
Well said. That was more like your normal comments. Good to see that Hall and Rooney played well. Hope they are not released.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
LG":2623deo7 said:
Totnes Green":2623deo7 said:
I thought Witheridge played very well. did not look tired at all. Argyle players that caught the eye, Callum Hall, Lewis Rooney and Dorel the goalie.
I'd give Rooney a run out on Saturday.

Worth 20 minutes surely. He's been deemed good enough for the bench for a long time

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Brief report and photos now on the OS. Well done lads.

PAFC

Feb 28, 2016
Totnes Green":4etno69q said:

Would Probably give Callum Hall MOTM, I was at the end(of the club house side stand) that we defended second half, will be disappointed if that's the last I see of Owen Jones in an Argyle shirt, I thought he stood out today (particularly second half where he was in the half where I was watching him close up) and I think we look better all round when I've seen us play with him compared to when he is out (coincidence?)Also think Jordan Bentley (who was given MOTM) looks so much more reliable, confident, calmer and composed whilst playing with Jones/Aaron Bentley. Great to see Ben Steer back after yet another injury set back and being able to pick up where he left off from and was one of the more vocal ones as usual.

As for Calver and Palfrey, compare them to how they were 12 months ago! By far the most improved players, its like watching two completely different players, really done themselves and the club proud.

Overall I thought the game went really quick, old fashioned competitive game I really enjoyed it. Witheridge did themselves proud (as did their fans), much more pleasant atmosphere then against Bideford last year