Play Off Semi Final dates confirmed (subject to position). | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Play Off Semi Final dates confirmed (subject to position).

Aug 4, 2011
I've heard we've been allocated Match A.

Meaning as it stands we will be home to Pompey on the Thursday and away on the Sunday at 6pm. Ridiculous for the fans

PS - to be announced by the club at midday

May 4, 2015
So do we have less time to prepare in between games than the teams in Match B?

I bet this has had some influence from the old bill. A 7:45 Saturday kick off either in Plymouth or Pompey would have been a nightmare for them to police

Aug 4, 2011
Jose446":2j7v1jeo said:
Yes, quite how this can be deemed "fair" by the FA baffles me.

Sky and the police would have influenced this decision I'm sure - all to suit the arm chair punter.

Apr 15, 2008
London
football-bet-data":1t9j6ttm said:
I've heard we've been allocated Match A.

Meaning as it stands we will be home to Pompey on the Thursday and away on the Sunday at 6pm. Ridiculous for the fans

PS - to be announced by the club at midday

Bugger. Thursday evening at home. Not much good for us exiles.

Apr 15, 2016
Hi, don't post much mainly just browse but what a mess. Anyone know what the chances are of GWR putting on a train after the match on the Sunday if we are away second? Same goes for the Thursday if we are away first? The drive is an absolute ballache.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Why do we assume we're playing at theirs?

Let's wait and see.

Three days in between though, that's not great is it.

Sky and FL must be rubbing their greasy mitts at the though of this Semi though.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
football-bet-data":1y8lcs4m said:
Jose446":1y8lcs4m said:
Yes, quite how this can be deemed "fair" by the FA baffles me.

Sky and the police would have influenced this decision I'm sure - all to suit the arm chair punter.
How is it not "fair"?

Same amount of time to prepare as Pompey.

More time to prepare for the final than the winner of Match B.

I'll probably struggle to the first leg but second leg suits me better than the Match B dates. COYG.

The only thing about the short gap between games is we have a much smaller squad than Pompey. However, I doubt there will be much rotation between games apart from any knocks. No excuses now from anyone, Adams needs to stop being deluded and tell it like it is, the players need to communicate on the pitch, not let their heads drop and stay positive. Us fans need to forget the frustrating 2nd half of the season and give the players and manager every ounce of support we can. Let's go to Wembley and paint it green!