Pompey Away leg - Trains? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pompey Away leg - Trains?

Mar 3, 2012
Hi,

Can someone let me know if there are any route via trains for the away leg? I searched the WESBURY/FRATTON route but no trains available after fulltime?

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
It depends where you are going after the game, Plymouth? Because the only option I see is getting a train into Waterloo then an early morning train back to Plymouth.

Mar 3, 2012
SurreyGreen":chd86mqj said:
It depends where you are going after the game, Plymouth? Because the only option I see is getting a train into Waterloo then an early morning train back to Plymouth.

Im going back to Plymouth. I can get back to westbury, but then would have to wait till 8am for a return train back to plymouth

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
liamkite1":20ql9ez1 said:
SurreyGreen":20ql9ez1 said:

Im going back to Plymouth. I can get back to westbury, but then would have to wait till 8am for a return train back to plymouth
Wouldn't it be easier to go on the club coaches?

Mar 3, 2012
Keepitgreen":3221h01d said:
liamkite1":3221h01d said:
SurreyGreen":3221h01d said:

Wouldn't it be easier to go on the club coaches?

Yes. I prefer train though, can actually have a drink! Likely i will have to coach it though, train isnt looking promising!

Aug 4, 2011
liamkite1":3ftaesd9 said:
football-bet-data":3ftaesd9 said:
You don't know when the game is yet!

Thursday or Sunday, its been confirmed.

Oh really, thanks for letting me know :facepalm:

We wont know if it will be the Sunday or the Thursday until the result of Saturday's matches

Mar 3, 2012
football-bet-data":35m01kbv said:
liamkite1":35m01kbv said:
football-bet-data":35m01kbv said:
You don't know when the game is yet!

Thursday or Sunday, its been confirmed.

Oh really, thanks for letting me know :facepalm:

We wont know if it will be the Sunday or the Thursday until the result of Saturday's matches

Yes. We wont know until after the Hartlepool game.

Apr 3, 2010
TinTin":3cww3oat said:
Maybe the Club will run "A Pilgrim's Express" to Portsmouth to mitigate the stupidity of the day and kick-off times ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:
I highly doubt that they couldn't even arrange trains back into Cornwall last yr after the Wycombe home game FGW refused to run a service because apparently there wasn't a train available to run even though they run a train after 1030 pm every day apart from Saturday's more to do with staffing it I think.