Thank you for looking after us loyal fans. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Thank you for looking after us loyal fans.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
I am a season ticket holder in the business lounge where the average fan pays nearly £1000 a season.For anyone wanting to attend for just one match it costs £48 including VAT.....For the Portsmouth game Argyle have increased the match day price to £72 including VAT a whopping 50% increase,which season ticket holders have to pay as the playoffs are not included. Thank you Mr Brent for looking after us loyal fans.... Portsmouth incidentally have not increased their corporate prices at all.I will not now be renewing my season ticket in the business lounge next season.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
You really couldn't make it up. That said we don't know what the match tickets will cost yet ;)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
oddball":3ilihbj1 said:
I am a season ticket holder in the business lounge where the average fan pays nearly £1000 a season.For anyone wanting to attend for just one match it costs £48 including VAT.....For the Portsmouth game Argyle have increased the match day price to £72 including VAT a whopping 50% increase,which season ticket holders have to pay as the playoffs are not included. Thank you Mr Brent for looking after us loyal fans.... Portsmouth incidentally have not increased their corporate prices at all.I will not now be renewing my season ticket in the business lounge next season.
Supply and demand I suppose Al.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'd also point out that the Pompey equivalent of the Business Lounge (I.e with bar and food) is £75.00.

Feb 23, 2008
Plymouth
Football is a business now, only interested in making money. Couldn't afford a ST start of the season. Been 7 away games this year which has cost me tickets + travel which is excess of the price of a season ticket, yet il be at the back of the queue for tickets with all the 'big game' fans jumping on the bandwagon for the Portsmouth game. No reward whatsoever.

Sep 13, 2003
Have you not considered joining the white membership Jay? That's exactly what's its aimed at....the fan who who can't make make many home games but gives you priority in ticket sales.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":ua4vpr11 said:
I'd also point out that the Pompey equivalent of the Business Lounge (I.e with bar and food) is £75.00.

IJN that is their normal price though so they are not cashing in on the play offs.In fact they are staying loyal to their loyal supporters. Meanwhile Argyle are giving a kick in the teeth to to their loyal fans by this blatant profiteering.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Alan, I'm going to cease arguing with you on here BUT you could say that Argyle have been cheaper than their counterpart all season.

Just a thought.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":3o6q59zv said:
Alan, I'm going to cease arguing with you on here BUT you could say that Argyle have been cheaper than their counterpart all season.

Just a thought.

Portsmouth do 4 classes of corporate hospitality starting at £55 ,and not one of them has been increased for the Portsmouth leg.Its not arguing Ian its called debate you put forward your case and then I put forward mine.I think Argyle are profiteering as do the rest of table 7.

Mar 8, 2016
IJN":2nvqob28 said:

Just a thought.

Well if they are cheaper like you say and argyle want to increase it then wait until next season to do it, he's peed off because he's spent £1000 on a ticket for the season he should be rewarded for his loyalty not taking the pee out of him.

Mar 8, 2016
Not to the exsisting season ticket holders though, that's shocking. If some Other punter who hasn't spent a grand a season on it wanted a ticket for a one off match then yes charge a bit more. He's mentioned he won't be renewing next season, is that argyle making a profit? Is it f***

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Patrik":1wval7gb said:
Clarke_B":1wval7gb said:
Have you not considered joining the white membership Jay? That's exactly what's its aimed at....the fan who who can't make make many home games but gives you priority in ticket sales.
Even having the £110 upfront for the white membership is too much for most in one chunk. With all tickets sold on the clubs data base is it not to much to ask the club to give people who have attended the most home games a priority after the members. I've only missed one home league game this season and the Millwall cup game and i am unsure if i will be able to secure a ticket. Last season the club gave a priority to anyone who attended the Tranmere game but due to the short notice of the game this year the club will probably just give it to unrestricted amount of tickets to members meaning the one game jump ons will get theres off a mate and the people like Jay and myself who have hardly missed any games will be left ticketless.

Don't you know a season ticket holder that can get your ticket?