Ticket thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ticket thread

Aug 7, 2008
Devon
Hi - how do you register your season ticket with the online ticket site? I can't find anywhere that gives me the option?

Cheers!

Feb 15, 2005
So Argyle could announce that any fan who attends Saturday's game will be eligible to get a ticket for the final game and or the play offs. The season ticket holders are already guaranteed and by keeping your ticket and producing it would give you first choice of a ticket for these games. Whatever happens we will have at least a play off game or we go up against Hartlepool.

Apr 28, 2013
I've had a season ticket for the last 8 years however moved away for uni, seen 2 relegations, 0 success and hoping I will somehow be able to get a ticket for the final game if we are in with a chance!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol:

Made me laugh, on another thread Argyle fans are moaning Pompey are doing it and we aren't.

:facepalm:

P

Positively Green

I must admit I first thought the same but on reflection it is a good idea to sell to those season ticket holders etc who can do either of the dates to help avoid a mad rush after Saturday.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Glad to know I can get a ticket on Saturday if I have my Dagenham and Hartlepool ticket stubs. Would have been good to know before I recycled my Dagenham stub.
Amateur

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
IJN":1g196j7m said:
Its no't exactly a unique idea Patrick.

Arbitrary random afterthought from club who still probably thought they were odds on for automatic promotion. If they'd said ticket stubs from the Dagenham game would give priority for potential play off matches before the f'king game they might have got a bigger crowd and I might have kept the ticket...I was hardly likely to retain it as a precious memory of the glorious clusterf'k of a match it ended up being. I've got a bunch of other stubs...why none of them?