Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold)

Sep 22, 2003
Beckenham Kent
Just had a look at the ticket purchasing details - states you have to be registered on the clubs database. As an exile I always phone to get a ticket and they have my details on screen - is that the database they are referring to?

Sep 25, 2010
Carl Barnard":1bekebnc said:
So general sale on Wednesday morning, and I can buy 4 tickets myself to use on family members etc. Is that right? Can't wait!!

Need to know which of the 6 categories cover which blocks and areas

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
price goes up quite a bit though....£60 for cat one....tickets come at a price....welcome to Wembley...and don't get me started on the price of food....

Sep 25, 2010
nick_PASTIE":264wibp6 said:
http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/asp/opposition/wembleystadium.asp

Scroll down, rough breakdown of blocks and categories.

cheers Nick

really helpful

N

newquaygreen

So if I want to take a family member not on the database does that mean I cant have a ticket for them?

Aug 24, 2011
newquaygreen":d4dvwt1e said:
So if I want to take a family member not on the database does that mean I cant have a ticket for them?

No your fine. It's just if your buying on someone else's behalf not when buying tickets in the own name that fine.

Sep 25, 2010
Majesticmacc":9cg0ox64 said:
So have we been given the whole end behind the goal? East stand? Thought we would have a main side?

I assume we can get the 'wrap around' blocks 102-121 for example

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Any POTD? It doesn't say either way.... There's always those who cannot make plans in advance but might be able to go on the day.

Jun 10, 2015
Liverpool
I think that if you create an account for someone else and link them, that may allow you to purchase eight? Four to each person?

By link I mean add to your network on the eticketing website

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Surprised at the limit of 4 when there will be plenty of room. 9 of us want to go and obviously sit together but it looks like we will have to split into 3 x threes? I don't even know if I am on the database. Would I have had to buy a ticket online at some stage or phoned and collected at the box office. Is it a name, an address, a postcode or a card number they hold for you on the database? How many years back does the database go?