Free Parking One Stop From Wembley | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Free Parking One Stop From Wembley

H

harrovian

Free Parking is available at Harrow Borough FC . We are a few minutes walk from Northolt Park station which just one stop (5mins) to Wembley Stadium Station. Our Club will be open from 10 am for pre match refreshments

Email harrowboro@gmail.com for details

previous vistors in very large numbers include , Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol City & Bristol Rovers

www.harrowboro.com

H

harrovian

we have plenty of Room, but have been full for Wembley matches in the past so please book

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Harrovian,

As you're not being charged for advertising on this site (as this is a real help for football fans) perhaps you'd like to pay some money into our Academy funds.

If you go to the top of the page and hit the orange Paypal button, it's dead easy. :greensmile:

Cheeky, too right, but so are you!! :scarf:

Ian Newell
Site Owner.

Aug 7, 2008
Devon
The guy is offering free parking for a load of Argyle fans - why on earth should he have to donate to the site??

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
VerdeMax":trfjys3t said:
The guy is offering free parking for a load of Argyle fans - why on earth should he have to donate to the site??

He doesn't have to donate, he is being asked if he would like to. When you are in the business of fund raising, 'If you don't ask you don't get' definitely applies.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
VerdeMax":ue676jus said:
He doesn't have to. It was a suggestion that's all. The free service is a great help for a large number of Argyle fans but bear in mind the clubhouse stands to make an awful lot of money from drink and refreshment sales as well.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks Harrovian. I'll be taking up your offer.

Hopefully it will be easier to get out of your place than Wembley and that the Bank Holiday traffic is all going in the opposite direction!

:lol:

H

harrovian

Thanks for the many emails. It will be pre booked only , those that have sent their details should now have received a booking reference. If not please re email to harrowboro@gmail.com

just out of interest , what will you drink most of Ale , Cider or Lager ?

Neath Green

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 21, 2007
Neath
Thanks for this Harrovian, received my e-mail confirming booking yesterday. Will be there around 10am .can't wait.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
A word of warning, and maybe Harrovian can clarify if I'm wrong. I was thinking about this myself but something to bear in mind - it might be a 5 minute journey but it's an hourly service (its BR, not the tube).

Here's the timetable for going to Wembley:

towembley.jpg

And here's the return. Depending on the finish time (extra time? penalties? celebrations?) it could be a bit of a wait. And with all the car-parkers heading for the same train, might that mean an extra delay depending on the number of carriages?

fromwembley.jpg

Just a thought.