Ken's charity draw | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ken's charity draw

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
THE BIG ROD STEWART CONCERT DRAW
Together with Jon Back, I am holding a charity draw in support of St Luke's Hospice and PAFC Youth Department.
We are looking for trustworthy supporters to help sell tickets prior to the event both at work and to friends and family.
If you are able to help us out with this please contact me - Ken Beale - through PAFC.

The tickets have been sponsored by Holmbush Hire based at Roger Young Motors of Saltash but we are looking for any other sponsors who would be willing to donate a prize.

Anyone willing to help would do so on a voluntary basis in order to maximise the amount we can donate to St Luke's and our Youth Department.

SO COME ON GREEN ARMY - HELP US OUT PLEASE.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Ken I could help mate, my office has about 400 staff members so an all users email could work. Either text me through or email me some details you should still have them.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Ken Beale":1wc4jynt said:
THE BIG ROD STEWART CONCERT DRAW
Together with Jon Back, I am holding a charity draw in support of St Luke's Hospice and PAFC Youth Department.
We are looking for trustworthy supporters to help sell tickets prior to the event both at work and to friends and family.
If you are able to help us out with this please contact me - Ken Beale - through PAFC.

The tickets have been sponsored by Roger Young Motors of Saltash but we are looking for any other sponsors who would be willing to donate a prize.

Anyone willing to help would do so on a voluntary basis in order to maximise the amount we can donate to St Luke's and our Youth Department.

SO COME ON GREEN ARMY - HELP US OUT PLEASE.

I have spoken to Ken and so far tickets will be sold on the Wembley Coaches. Other outlets will be available later. A picture will be available on this site hopefully later.

B

bommer28

Wow what a brilliant idea Ken. Glad someone is doing good for the club and charity. Please ASP could you give myself and Steve Kendall a book each to sell for you. Bring it on top man.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Thanks Glyn I have sent you a message now what about Big Gaz. How many tickets do you require mate I am in Plymouth tomorrow visiting sponsors so will pop in to see you anyway. Get the kettle on

Many Thanks boys

Jan 18, 2009
Ken Beale":fybk2zoz said:
Thanks Glyn I have sent you a message now what about Big Gaz. How many tickets do you require mate I am in Plymouth tomorrow visiting sponsors so will pop in to see you anyway. Get the kettle on

Many Thanks boys

Start with a 1000 mate

Best Gary

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ken will collect at Senior Greens meeting.

What a star you are :thumbup:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Is there any news on the other prizes? Umbrellas for example. :greensmile:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi Mike yes some real good news.We went to Plymouth on Thursday and spent the day going around various business outlets looking for sponsorship as well as passing out draw tickets to sell. So far we have the following.
A Boardroom Experience after first meeting with board members
Six months free golf membership for two people courtesy of Roger Young Ltd at Bigbury Golf Club.
Ark Pet Stores
Ocean BMW
Target Travel
Simon Orr Subaru
Stuart Morrison
Dave Ottley at Balance
Steve Worker of Devon Furniture
have all promised either vouchers or a particular item. There will be more so watch this space.

On the subject of draw tickets, is there anyone out there who works in one of the large establishments in Plymouth i.e. Princess Yachts, Dockyard, Wrigleys, Land Registry/Inland Revenue or any other large company who could contact me with a view to selling to colleagues. I would love to hear from you.